Photos from "The Zone"

KBlock

Wicked Clown
I never thought to actually look this place up. My husband told me about it but I don't no to much. What is it called what happen there??

McM

Krautnigger
I never thought to actually look this place up. My husband told me about it but I don't no to much. What is it called what happen there??
A nuclear plant exploded in the '80s in Ukraine in Tchernobyl and the whole region had to be evacuated, the nuclear fallout was over large parts of Europe. And almost all workers who tried to control the accident died. One of the biggest disasters related to nuclear power in history.
Later many children got cancer due to the radiation and got treatment here in Germany and other countries.

Last edited:
OP
Grand Mal Caesar

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
Netflix has a series or movie coming out based on this incident. I don't remember what it's called though.

McM

Krautnigger
I remember when this happened I had just begun to work in demolition and that day or boss rushed almost in panic to the site by car and grabbed hazmat suits and rebreathers from the storage for his family. Asked how he should use these things made for grown-ups on his small daughter.
But in Bavaria there was no danger at all, only the mushrooms and certain vegetables shouldn't be eaten for a time long.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
A nuclear plant exploded in the '80s in Ukraine in Tchernobyl and the whole region had to be evacuated, the nuclear fallout was over large parts of Europe. And almost all workers who tried to control the accident died. One of the biggest disasters related to nuclear power in history.
Later many children got cancer due to the radiation and got treatment here in Germany and other countries.
Apparently there’s one man who has been working on the reactor site not dead, and he’s still there!!! I remember all the experts saying if the wind changes we could be in trouble, was a scary time