Photos of Australia’s Bushfires

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Maybe you should take trumps advice and rake the leaves more often. It seems like a vast portion of your country doesn't agree with you and they're out protesting.

Nine News Sydney

You acknowledge it was earlier than usual and stupidly blamed activism for it earlier in the thread. You just had your hottest recorded temps last month, your wildlife is on the verge of extinction, you're about to cull 10,000 camels due to drought, and many of your countrymen are homeless while the fires are still burning. You shared none of that news and you spend most of your time crying about libtards. You should take a little nature walk and breathe deeply.

You know what democrats in America are like when it comes to protests , you don't have jobs so you have too much time on your hands. You pretend to be the majority when actually you're a minority, like all these hippies from University protesting here. They're climate activists, nothing more.

The government won't be changing anytime soon sorry, good luck with trump btw, you leftist fags will never learn , you think "scandal" and media pressure can win when you can't at the ballot box. You're all the same NPC that can't handle a huge political loss at the end of the day. 😄

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
The things you mentioned will start over and flourish, it'll just take time and nurturing. But damn, it's gonna be a long haul.

As for your government... By the time this all ends and moving forward can even begin, every single man, woman and child will have been affected in a multitude of ways. I imagine the whole continent no matter what side they sit on, will be of one voice when the time for change comes.

This disaster is Biblical in proportion.

D.O.A.

The things you mentioned will start over and flourish, it'll just take time and nurturing. But damn, it's gonna be a long haul.

As for your government... By the time this all ends and moving forward can even begin, every single man, woman and child will have been affected in a multitude of ways. I imagine the whole continent no matter what side they sit on, will be of one voice when the time for change comes.

This disaster is Biblical in proportion.
So where were all the bleeding hearts when the entire town of Kinglake burned down and everyone was killed, the black friday fires? Black Sunday? 173 people died, that was worse. People are worth more than trees and roos.

Oh that's right you all didn't give a fuck because the international media didn't, climate change wasn't a buzzword yet, and the left wing government that was on watch at the time was re-elected. There were ZERO protests. These millennial organizer clowns protesting can play their little games to try depose a right wing government that doesn't have responsibility for state forests - state governments do, and no one is protesting the left wing ones, somehow it's the trump like federal Nazi's fault, seems like a pattern with losing sides lol, fire, brexit or Ukrainians = those nasty conservative federal governments must quit politics and let us (the losing team) decide what's best again.

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
So where were all the bleeding hearts when the entire town of Kinglake burned down and everyone was killed, the black friday fires? Black Sunday? 173 people died, that was worse.

Oh that's right you all didn't give a fuck because the media didn't and the left wing government that was on watch at the time was re-elected. There were ZERO protests. These clowns protesting can play their little games to try depose a right wing government that doesn't have responsibility for state forests - state governments do and no one is protesting the left wing ones, somehow it's the trump like Nazi's fault, seems like a pattern lol
Hey!!! Dammit!!! Don't be huffing and puffing all that left wing, re-elect, protests, clowns, right-wing, state government shit at me. You wanna argue politics, do it with B-girl cause I don't give a rat's ass about it. I'm not participating in this thread because of political bullshit, I dislike and distrust every single one of them equally.

D.O.A.

Hey!!! Dammit!!! Don't be huffing and puffing all that left wing, re-elect, protests, clowns, right-wing, state government shit at me. You wanna argue politics, do it with B-girl cause I don't give a rat's ass about it. I'm not participating in this thread because of political bullshit, I dislike and distrust everyone single one of them equally.
These fires are more intense because there is more to burn, that's a state government legislation problem, it's as simple as that. The fed can only make decisions that affect all states, like managing their forests and fire services, if all the states agree, and they haven't. Not a single state government leader has criticised the prime minister, because it's actually their responsibility to reduce the fuel load in cooler times and keep the volunteer and professional firemen equipped and paid. Protesting will get them nowhere, except a federal takeover of forest management, which they will regret when shooters finally move into national forests, which we've always wanted, they're full of foxes, rabbits, cats, wild dogs and deer that shouldn't be there anyway, and we'd finally get to shoot them all if the PM wills it.

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
These fires are more intense because there is more to burn, that's a state government legislation problem, it's as simple as that. The fed can only make decisions that affect all states, like managing their forests and fire services, if all the states agree, and they haven't.
Well hopefully this absolute catastrophe will be a game changer in that respect. Cause holy crap, your whole continent is going up in smoke. Either the states come together to manage the forests and services, cause they really should. Or let the federal folks oversee it.

D.O.A.

Well hopefully this absolute catastrophe will be a game changer in that respect. Cause holy crap, your whole continent is going up in smoke. Either the states come together to manage the forests and services, cause they really should. Or let the federal folks oversee it.
It's true, the feds should be granted more power, even the rational left agree. The far left just don't want this particular prime minister and his government to have those powers, he should step aside instead because climate change :shrug:

The royal commission into Victoria’s Black Saturday bushfires identified serious shortcomings in land and fuel management, primarily the domain of the states. Ten years ago I also called for a national approach to bushfires, including vegetation management.

Relatively little has changed since. It is as though Australia suffers collective and institutional amnesia when it comes to bushfire preparedness.

The federal government mostly focuses on bushfire response and recovery, which now falls under the Department of Home Affairs and the responsible Minister for Natural Disaster and Emergency Management, David Littleproud.

There's only one way to make bushfires less powerful: take out the stuff that burns

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
Of course the third option would be, nothing gets resolved in who or how the land is tended to because no one will compromise, and in the future when the time and circumstances are just right, this will happen again.

D.O.A.

Of course the third option would be, nothing gets resolved in who or how the land is tended to because no one will compromise, and in the future when the time and circumstances are just right, this will happen again.
It's the same as everywhere else I guess, you have red or blue team as the "leader" of a country and red and blue states all have to agree to the same thing to hand the leader more power or responsibility, always with some compromise made. It's almost impossible if anything actually pans out.

Everything is politics at the end of the day they all are responsible.

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
Climate change is a piss poor excuse to allow what they all know to be disastrous neglect of your forests and the critters that live in them, for what I assume has been a long time. And now a price is certainly being paid.

And yes, I couldn't agree more.
They are all responsible.

Graziani

GIRL I DONT FUCK YOUR ASS. ONLY PUSSY
Poor animals. THEY are all dead: Kangaroo, koala, tasmanian devil, platypos, birds, crocodile, snakes, bats, fox, rabbit, deer, lambs, monkey, ..

R.I.P.

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
It’s end of days. We are the dinosaurs. Rip all the beautiful creatures That perished. I donated money because I can’t bear to watch. the koalas in the car gave me hope.

Graziani

It’s end of days. We are the dinosaurs. Rip all the beautiful creatures That perished. I donated money because I can’t bear to watch. the koalas in the car gave me hope.
koala is a beautiful animal and very defenseless.

Graziani

in november 2019 australia should have asked for help from usa. Trump sent a fire brigade and trucks to fight the fire

Graziani

January 11

Wind is strong and feed the huge fire. This shit never ends.

Big mistake dont stop the fire in november 2019.
Scott morrison is a dumb fucker

Last edited: