Photos of Australia’s Bushfires

bgirl

The Wizard
lol, What happened to your post stating that the volunteer(unpaid) fireman got what they deserved because of how they voted, "reap what you sow" or something like that?

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
lol, What happened to your post stating that the volunteer(unpaid) fireman got what they deserved because of how they voted, "reap what you sow" or something like that?
You useless bitches don't like shit getting political in your circlejerk here but yeah i still dont give a rats ass about unpaid drama queens from TV or the multichin fatass libtards from the internet, like you. I hope you die in a car accident anyway :)

bgirl

The Wizard
You useless bitches don't like shit getting political in your circlejerk here but yeah i still dont give a rats ass about unpaid drama queens from TV or the multichin fatass libtards from the internet, like you. I hope you die in a car accident anyway :)
Edited again. lol what a snowflake

Are you implying a moderator deleted your post? or did you have second thoughts and did it yourself fearing reprisal for showing your shitty character? Also, you sound a little sore almost like you feel like you're being ganged up on or bullied.

Volunteer firefighters aren't unpaid btw, they're compensated for their time on calls they just aren't considered a full time employee by different municipalities. They're paid a minimum amount to rush out to rural communities(usually first) to save people and property. Many are awaiting full time employment and some just do it for the benefit of their community. A lot of times their funding comes from donations. Presently the volunteer firefighters in your country are probably making several hundred dollars per day.

On behalf of volunteer firefighters everywhere, you can go fuck yourself.

Guipago

Rookie
The first 10 days are unpaid then it depends on your pay scale to how much you get, a new rookie won't get the same as a fire chief for eg, read somewhere that you got $15 per day, don't know though, all sorts of BS going around.
Friend's son is in Army Reserve's & is down the coast from Sydney, booked in for 6 weeks to help out, him & his mates are burying dead animals at the moment.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
Edited again. lol what a snowflake

Are you implying a moderator deleted your post? or did you have second thoughts and did it yourself fearing reprisal for showing your shitty character? Also, you sound a little sore almost like you feel like you're being ganged up on or bullied.

Volunteer firefighters aren't unpaid btw, they're compensated for their time on calls they just aren't considered a full time employee by different municipalities. They're paid a minimum amount to rush out to rural communities(usually first) to save people and property. Many are awaiting full time employment and some just do it for the benefit of their community. A lot of times their funding comes from donations. Presently the volunteer firefighters in your country are probably making several hundred dollars per day.

On behalf of volunteer firefighters everywhere, you can go fuck yourself.
Tl;dr

Eat shit fatso, your opinion night mean something to your retarded children but it doesnt here

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
The first 10 days are unpaid then it depends on your pay scale to how much you get, a new rookie won't get the same as a fire chief for eg, read somewhere that you got $15 per day, don't know though, all sorts of BS going around.
Friend's son is in Army Reserve's & is down the coast from Sydney, booked in for 6 weeks to help out, him & his mates are burying dead animals at the moment.
Firemen + army + volunteers = 7000 men