Photoshop Express

McM

Forum Veteran
OP
DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Great lighting!
Is the photo of the American bar you posted in the same section edited by you as well? I'm not sure but the inscriptions on the walls (don't mess with Texas etc.) look a bit artificial.
No.. as I found it McM.

Can you find the EYE tho? lol​

McM

Forum Veteran
Did you have seen the demo of this colouring application for b&w photos? I saw it the first time yesterday.

Colorize Black and White Photos

Tested it on my profile av, the demo seems quite slow, result is average. The helmet and the lips aren't right.
I made a few other test pics, some were better.

McM.jpg

OP
DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Did you have seen the demo of this colouring application for b&w photos? I saw it the first time yesterday.

Colorize Black and White Photos

Tested it on my profile av, the demo seems quite slow, result is average. The helmet and the lips aren't right.
I made a few other test pics, some were better.

View attachment 353748
Looks like that could be a bit hit and miss.
Never the less! The image you did looks pretty good with some colour on it. :tu:

I've tried colourising an image, but it was very frustrating.. you have to have a pen pad to get a good result me thinks, a mouse isn't very good for the job.

You can see in this video how it's done in photoshop, and he's using a pen pad.
There is other ways using a section tool to select the area you wish to colour.. then just use an adjustment to change it to the colour you want without colouring in with the pad like you would with a colouring book.

Last edited: