Pics from our world

Preacher

Her Champion
Nazis from an old Panzer division i think, and snapped in Argentina perhaps
View attachment 358856

View attachment 358857
Kinda late but thats in perhaps some Europe country, but I do not think it's in Argentina. Neither of the two photos.

First picture: For several decades now, Argentina has Jewish institutions that have a lot of power. For example, I saw a TV actor be criminally sentenced for merely saying on a TV show that there were Jews who worked for the Nazis and killed other Jews in concentration camps ... these institutions exert a lot of pressure and they have no tolerance. I can not imagine what can happen if there is a parade with Nazi clothes , also people in Argentina have no tolerance for this type of symbolism, which is why it would hardly have been allowed, even as a joke.

Second picture : Based in the exhaust system that VW Golf is a VW Golf with a V-engine (possibly a VR6). A model of VW Golf with a V-engine never came to Argentina. It was sold in the US and in Europe. Also, it was not until the year 2017 in Argentina that long plates were implemented, and it's only for cars manufactured from that year or newer. That VW Golf was manufactured before 2017 ( its a Mk4, builded until 2006 ) ... Plates prior to 2017 are short, aprox to the half size of the that VW Golf plates...

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
Kinda late but thats in perhaps some Europe country, but I do not think it's in Argentina. Neither of the two photos.

First picture: For several decades now, Argentina has Jewish institutions that have a lot of power. For example, I saw a TV actor be criminally sentenced for merely saying on a TV show that there were Jews who worked for the Nazis and killed other Jews in concentration camps ... these institutions exert a lot of pressure and they have no tolerance. I can not imagine what can happen if there is a parade with Nazi clothes , also people in Argentina have no tolerance for this type of symbolism, which is why it would hardly have been allowed, even as a joke.

Second picture : Based in the exhaust system that VW Golf is a VW Golf with a V-engine (possibly a VR6). A model of VW Golf with a V-engine never came to Argentina. It was sold in the US and in Europe. Also, it was not until the year 2017 in Argentina that long plates were implemented, and it's only for cars manufactured from that year or newer. That VW Golf was manufactured before 2017 ( its a Mk4, builded until 2006 ) ... Plates prior to 2017 are short, aprox to the half size of the that VW Golf plates...
What have the Olympic games 1936 to do with that?

Preacher

Her Champion
What have the Olympic games 1936 to do with that?
Nothing. In my text there was a quote from your text by mistake ( i already erase it ..)
(sometimes when I select text, the multi-quote option is automatically pressed ... even when the pointer is far away.. sorry )

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
@McM i found DPRK military women in pants.

from what i read, in some instances, women are allowed to wear pants in certain circumstances which is unclear. supposedly, Kim Jong Un relaxed the ban of wearing pants for women but not specifically stating when it's allowed and for what occasion.
Normally women in military service should wear pants or skirts depending if it fits the situation/occupation. The girls in a general's bureau could wear skirts in summer, for example, and the female combat troops wear pants. The most military have that this way.
I just found it weird on the picture you posted the women are marching in the notorious, very exhausting Prussian march technique 'Stechschritt' (goose step), and that in skirts. Doesn't fit together in my head.

It's not performed in our army anymore.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
looking into this a bit more, seems in formal parades it's mandatory for women to wear skirts.

i did not realize that goose stepping was so strenuous. i read an article written about defectors of north korea that were selected as a goose steppers and they practiced for hours a day for a year to march in parades. apparently, DPRK modified their goose stepping and added a "bounce" which seems to make the marching even more grueling.

Reactions: McM