Pics from our world

McM

Krautnigger
Picture form Northren Norway where they local goverment struggle with east europeen truck drivers not preapering their trucks for the more harch and cold roads. They romanians drive for a cheaper price than norwegian drivers and thats the one reason why they are used. Local society wants to get rid of them, but the funny thing is that no one wants to pay a higher price for transport.....

View attachment 390048
We have a similar problem in Germany. Obscure transport companies from East Europa with old trucks are using the Autobahn (motorway) here and got caught regularly for driving too long without the mandatory breaks, the truck is overloaded, the brakes are broken, etc.

Graziani

VAFFANCULO A TUTTI
We have a similar problem in Germany. Obscure transport companies from East Europa with old trucks are using the Autobahn (motorway) here and got caught regularly for driving too long without the mandatory breaks, the truck is overloaded, the brakes are broken, etc.
don't have to stop on the obligatory scale?

McM

Krautnigger
don't have to stop on the obligatory scale?
It's too much traffic to have a scale at the entrance of every motorway, I think. It would be possible if we had charge-stations where you have to pay for using the motorway like in France, Spain, etc. But the Autobahn is 'for free' here, paid by the taxes.
The cops do controls with a mobile scale at the rest stops and the drivers have to show their protocols of the tachograph. It shows how many hours the truck is on the road without breaks and more.

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
^ We have those East European lorrys here in the UK. Same here unroadworthy trucks and causing accidents then fucking off back and not being prosecuted. I always get as far away from them fast when i come across one on the motorway.