Pills rain from inmate's vagina

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
http://bcove.me/xu1hpyq1
ALBANY An inmate caused a bizarre scene at Albany County Correctional FacilityTuesday when a condom full of prescription drugs and heroin she was carrying inside her split open, spilling a cache of painkillers, anti-anxiety and sleeping pills onto the floor of a holding cell, Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple said. Before she was to begin a six-month sentence for a probation violation, Andrea Amanatides, 38, filled a condom with 256 prescription pills — 90 pills of Lyrica, 37 Adderall pills, 50 Valiums, 43 Trazadones, 10 Ambiens, 26 Oxycontins — and four bags of heroin and put the condom in her vagina, Apple said. As Amanatides waited in her holding cell, one of the pills fell out, Apple said. Amanatides then tried to “adjust herself,” Apple said, but the 255 other pills and heroin simultaneously fell to the floor.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Was she jerking off in there or was the pill starting to make her feel funny so she had to get rid of them because the faces she makes when her hands are down her pants are....disturbing...

HeatherNicole

Always Here and Always Ready! Mmmm
HeatherName.png

WOW! What a freakn idiot! She wouldnt have got caught if she left it alone. Thats alot to stick in ur cooch, lol. But there goes other charges. Shit!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I can't figure out why she didn't just put the pills in a prescription bottle first. At least that is what the girls at rehab do to bring clean urine in for their drug screens.
My friend Scott, who was in a terrible car accident that left him crippled from about the chest up regularly sells his 'bags' with the thin tube attached to people who need to pass urine tests. They fill it up with clean urine and then strap it to their leg. That way even if they have to wait a while their leg will keep it warm. He charges like 40 bucks a bag. xD Good man.