~Pix of serial killers as children~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
images
BTK

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
I know I will get a lot of shit for this but I think Malvo should be given the possibility of parole just because if we live in a society that says a minor doesn't really have a choice with consensual sex why should a minor take full responsibility for killing someone especially in this case where he was brainwashed. He now has shown a lot of remorse for the victims and even wrote a letter to one to apologize for shooting him.

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
I know I will get a lot of shit for this but I think Malvo should be given the possibility of parole just because if we live in a society that says a minor doesn't really have a choice with consensual sex why should a minor take full responsibility for killing someone especially in this case where he was brainwashed. He now has shown a lot of remorse for the victims and even wrote a letter to one to apologize for shooting him.

I agree with you completly, I was locked up w/ somone who knew him from prison and they said he's a super nice person now and dosent believe in the shit the older dude had him brainwashed.

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
Kinda reminds me of a dated (80'ish I think) movie called "Children of the Corn."

Innocent looking as any kid(s) until...

"Their eyes turned blood red, before they went on a killing spree."

...who would ever guess huh!! :confused:
did you ever read the short story by stephen king? can't remember what book it's in, but it will make you look at children- and corn- in a whole new way.:lolwut:

Reactions: Sev

Just Flesh

Carry a knife? Yes, they never run out of ammo.
Some reason this thread makes me very sad. I think it has something to do with innocent children and what they became. They all look like lovable children and that's what gets me I think.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Some reason this thread makes me very sad. I think it has something to do with innocent children and what they became. They all look like lovable children and that's what gets me I think.
The only difference between them and every other person who has thought of killing is they actually did it. I feel no sadness for them.

Back