~Pix of serial killers as children~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
Childhood pix of future serial killers seem hard to come by. They interest me because they look so innocent..... aileen-wuornos.jpgdennis-nilsen.jpgjohn-wayne-gacy.jpgjeffrey-dahmer.jpgrichard-ramirez.jpgted-bundy.jpgted-kaczynski.jpg
1 is Aileen Wournos, 2 is Dennis Nilsen(Scottish serial killer), 3 is John Wayne Gacy, 4 is Jeffery Dahmer, 5 is Richard Ramirez,The Night Stalker, 6 is Ted Bundy, 7 is Theodore Kaczinsky, the Unabomber.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
images

I don't know if this counts but Myra Hindley before she met Ian Brady

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
great thread. ill post some up if i find any.
btw ramirez still looks like an asshole..

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
fucking hate that guy lol. both parents look like first class cunts too. funny they still wont admit hes guilty.
everyone hates suprunyuck. everyone. but i do kind of understand where his parents are coming from. i mean, would you want to admit you gave birth to a monster? that's not to say they're not being totally blind and in denial, of course. oh, and i found pics of the columbine shooters too. Dylan Klebold:
dcubs.jpgdkage3.jpgbrooksdylan.jpg
Eric Harris:
erichalloween.jpgeric1st.jpgericlilleague.jpg

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
everyone hates suprunyuck. everyone. but i do kind of understand where his parents are coming from. i mean, would you want to admit you gave birth to a monster? that's not to say they're not being totally blind and in denial, of course. oh, and i found pics of the columbine shooters too. Dylan Klebold:
View attachment 42123View attachment 42121View attachment 42122
Eric Harris:
View attachment 42124View attachment 42125View attachment 42126

i dont think its a choice when theres facts all over. i think they're pretending so their friends and family will be convinced their son is innocent too. truth is i dont think they give a damn about the victims, they just want to dust 21 dead people under the rug so they could have their sick son back and pretend everythings normal.. selfish bastards. i bet they watched the hammer guy vid too, still dont care.

gorewhore

Rookie
Kinda reminds me of a dated (80'ish I think) movie called "Children of the Corn."

Innocent looking as any kid(s) until...

"Their eyes turned blood red, before they went on a killing spree."

...who would ever guess huh!! :confused:

Back