accident Plane cashes on Huntingdon beach (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
That guy was an annoying cunt, I hope the next thing that plummets from the sky kills him
the-end-destroy.gif

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
By you spelling it “Huntingdon” it makes it sound British ;)

It’s spelled with a T - Huntington Beach. Or the locals just say HB. It’s the part of Orange County that has the US Open (surfing competition). Last year (maybe 2 years ago) there was a good gore video filmed there, that’s on here.. A drunk dude pulled out a gun on some cops and got lit up. There was also a suicide video on this beach that i posted a while ago. I’ll try and find them, and post a link.

Here’s the link to the beach-tower suicide video. It’s from a long-ass ways away - some of the comments are pretty funny.

I found the police shooting link. It was last year.

All 3 of these videos are at the same beach in the last year :)

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Luckily that wasn't in China or he'd be a goner!

Yeah, because in China the sand would be electrified and have random sink holes appearing all over, and the sea would be made of broken glass with hidden lathes spinning away with no safety stop buttons to create the waves. The locals would also drive around running over the sun bathers, back and fourth.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yeah, because in China the sand would be electrified and have random sink holes appearing all over, and the sea would be made of broken glass with hidden lathes spinning away with no safety stop buttons to create the waves. The locals would also drive around running over the sun bathers, back and fourth.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
By you spelling it “Huntingdon” it makes it sound British ;)

It’s spelled with a T - Huntington Beach. Or the locals just say HB. It’s the part of Orange County that has the US Open (surfing competition). Last year (maybe 2 years ago) there was a good gore video filmed there, that’s on here.. A drunk dude pulled out a gun on some cops and got lit up. There was also a suicide video on this beach that i posted a while ago. I’ll try and find them, and post a link.

Here’s the link to the beach-tower suicide video. It’s from a long-ass ways away - some of the comments are pretty funny.

I found the police shooting link. It was last year.

All 3 of these videos are at the same beach in the last year :)
Beach is cursed 😁

Back