PLANE CRASHES INTO CA HOME (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Swedish

KALI YUGA

At least 2 dead in California plane crash that torched homes​

"SANTEE, Calif. -- A small plane crashed in a densely populated San Diego suburb Monday, killing two people, including a UPS driver and an Arizona physician, and leaving a trail of destruction that sent neighbors scrambling to save neighbors. At least two others were injured.

Neighbors described the dramatic rescue of a retired couple from one of two burning homes that were destroyed in Santee, a suburb of 50,000 people. Ten other homes were damaged."

SAUCE: At least 2 dead in California plane crash that torched homes

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Military Jet Into A Neighborhood
Screenshot_2021-10-12-01-09-36.png

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Why do you say that? You don't know if the pilot collapsed at the controls with a medical episode.
Because they focused mostly on him, he knew the risks as a pilot. Poor UPS dude was just an innocent victim and they were like "oh and this other not doctor died too"

weeone

Well Known Member
Because they focused mostly on him, he knew the risks as a pilot. Poor UPS dude was just an innocent victim and they were like "oh and this other not doctor died too"
Like i said, you don't know what has hapened before the crash to the pilot. And risks? We all take risks everyday even walking down the road. I think you have seen the pi!it's name and in the skewed hateful racist way you think you have automaticalmy blamed him. Please if you don't kids, keep it that way.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Like i said, you don't know what has hapened before the crash to the pilot. And risks? We all take risks everyday even walking down the road. I think you have seen the pi!it's name and in the skewed hateful racist way you think you have automaticalmy blamed him. Please if you don't kids, keep it that way.
Go fetch typical nigger making assumptions uglyone, for all I know the UPS driver is black. He din do nuffin
watermelon.jpg

Last edited:

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
So the UPS worker was delivering a package to the residence where and when the plane crashed into? Some butterfly effect shit. Lol that's hysterical...

Back