PLAYSTATION 2 GAMING

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
I just bought a 2nd hand one for $10. Discuss & recommend games for PS2.

Here's the top 10 selling according to wiki:

GTA San Andreas
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
GTA Vice City
GTA 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
God of War

CellarQuinn

Rookie
Those are all awesome games man. You should consider God Of War! Also,

Shadow Of Colossus (get it!)
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 4
Driver
Farenheint
Fatal Frame
Kill Zone

There are plenty more, but if I were to replenish my ps2 collection I'd add those.

I really want San An though! I played that game so much that I no longer needed a mini map. Haha.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Is it the slim model with the pop-up lid, or the fat one with the CD tray that slides out? If it's the older one with the tray, mod that shit.

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
To me, it's more nostalgic on PS2. It reminds me back when it first came out and how cool and slick it was, how it was so immersive with it's mood alone. It didn't need anything fancy, it was just built to be the essence of cool. It reminds me of all those summers I wasted driving down Ocean Beach blasting " I Ran so far away" and killing people left and right...fuck I wish I was a kid again.

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
Is it the slim model with the pop-up lid, or the fat one with the CD tray that slides out? If it's the older one with the tray, mod that shit.

:shrug: You tell me! :dog:

This is the only photo I've seen of it. I bought it on online auction, so I have to wait for it too arrive via courier post.

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
Coming to the graphic point, I think GoW 2 is still the best, I mean look at the in game scenes and the whole surroundings. So GoW is a must have, GTA is also great.
Stuff like Kingdom Hearts only if you like Disney and childish games and FF if you like fantasy games.
I'd also go along with the RE games, especially the old ones, the control sucks but the old story is epic.
Oh and MGS 3 Snake Eater!

SAF

Imperator
Administrator

:shrug: You tell me! :dog:

This is the only photo I've seen of it. I bought it on online auction, so I have to wait for it too arrive via courier post.
That's the fat one. Grab yourself a used copy of 007: Agent Under Fire to be able to do the exploit (cost me $3 at Gamestop)

Then start here:

Part 2

Part 3

I did it in about half an hour. Just get a stack of blank DVDs and download away. Just need to remember to patch the .iso files before putting them on disc (instructions in the tutorial)

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Also it's worth noting that if you have an HDTV, games are going to look crappy since the PS2 has no HDMI input. You can remedy this by looking on ebay for a PS2 component cable. That gets you damn close to perfect quality visuals for cheap money.

Cody

Banned
Final Fantasy 7 and 9 are must play games, also mario party 5 is hilariously fun to play with friends if youre buzzing hard.

Cody

Banned
also im assuming you meant FF tactics which i hated, seriously, getting killed by a flan is pretty gay.