PlayStation 5

PlayStation 5 released next month, anyone going to queue for this?, Can the PS4 be improved on or is it a con to release the latest titles exclusively?

I think I can hold out for a year or so.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
In all honesty Guy's! Even a PS3 gives U a Great Interface for playing Games! Chasing Frame Rates and 4K Displays has become a Fkn Monster in the Gaming Community! To each His own of course! I built my Gaming PC...SP
20200730_013815.jpg
20200730_013951.jpg
20200730_013951.jpg

Abyss

je suis ravi de vous rencontrer, petite choufleur
ill hold off for a while and get one when its cheaper / when they release the second version of it (like PS4 had PS4 Pro) ; even so, ill only get it for the exclusive titles.

PC MASTER RACE

ill hold off for a while and get one when its cheaper / when they release the second version of it (like PS4 had PS4 Pro) ; even so, ill only get it for the exclusive titles.

PC MASTER RACE
God of War 3 got me to buy a PS3, Uncharted 4 was the reason I finally bought a PS4.

I still enjoy PS3 games too
I have a shelf of Ps3 games I've never played, Dead Island, Red Dead Redemption, Arkham City, Beyond Two Souls, I'm addicted to buying games more than playing, eventually I get to them.

It will be interesting to see if more compilations get released on the Ps5 like previously, ie God Of War, Uncharted, Devil May Cry