PlayStation 5

Dead Island is pretty good but you should buy The Evil Within and play it
Dude, I played The Evil Within 1 & 2 back to back recently, did both without cheating, part 2 is a masterpiece, one of the best games I've played. I brought both for $10 each, going to go through the second one again :tu:

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Dude, I played The Evil Within 1 & 2 back to back recently, did both without cheating, part 2 is a masterpiece, one of the best games I've played. I brought both for $10 each, going to go through the second one again :tu:
I couldn't beat the first one yet it's so hard lol im gonna keep trying. The second is even better??

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Hate to be the PC master race guy again but this thing costs as much as a mid level graphics card, I get that games make the console but will this thing last longer than a couple years with the way video cards are heading? The just announced new generation NVIDIA cards are fucking insane, they will leave this in the dust.

Best I remember I was in like a temple or something where the ghosts were invisible. I was past the mutant dog boss but not much farther
I can't remember this part, all I know is this game really changed my style of play, you have to really plan your boss fights, set traps, know your terrain in a boss battle..

Speaking of Ps3, Dead Space series, hell yeah..

You should play Silent Hill Shattered Memories it's a very good game
This came up for sale here, $200 still wrapped, it's a rare game, here anyway, had never heard of it until a couple of months ago..I read the review of it on Gamespot out of curiosity and it's only rated around 6-7

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
This came up for sale here, $200 still wrapped, it's a rare game, here anyway, had never heard of it until a couple of months ago..I read the review of it on Gamespot out of curiosity and it's only rated around 6-7
I love that game the story line is epic and it's surprising the way it changes as you play. Definitely worth checking out

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I'm sure one of my kids will get one in the first 6 months from release, they gave me a 2nd gen PS3 some years ago but I never play it .. it's just a DVD / blue ray / Netflix player for me

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PlayStation 5 released next month, anyone going to queue for this?, Can the PS4 be improved on or is it a con to release the latest titles exclusively?

I think I can hold out for a year or so.
Eventually will get one. We've learned in the past not to jump and get when they first come out. To many bugs to still be worked out . and I refuse to pay top dollar for a new system. Also need to see how many games wins up available for it. Learned with xbox one bought 2 of those bitches in one day one for us one for the boys and took forever to have a selection of games and have to say not many I was impressed with