PlayStation 5 (1 Viewer)

Abyss

Banned
I’m dying to play Resident evil the village. It’s got some RE4 + Biohazard vibes.

but "Biohazard" is RE's name in japan. so you basically said its got some RE4 + Resident Evil vibes.

i get what you mean though. personally im interested in knowing if they will make a proper RE4 Remake or if its gonna be piss poor like RE3 Remake was.

but "Biohazard" is RE's name in japan. so you basically said its got some RE4 + Resident Evil vibes.

i get what you mean though. personally im interested in knowing if they will make a proper RE4 Remake or if its gonna be piss poor like RE3 Remake was.

I'm yet to play the remakes, I got hold of Origins the other day, Res Evil 2 remake was game of the year, I see a lot of people trashed Re3 remake.

Abyss

Banned
I'm yet to play the remakes, I got hold of Origins the other day, Res Evil 2 remake was game of the year, I see a lot of people trashed Re3 remake.

RE2 Remake was pretty good. If i have one gripe with it is that unlike the originals, both B scenarios are pretty much the same with few item and different enemy placements.

RE3 remake feels more like an expansion than a game....and they charged full price.

RE2 Remake was pretty good. If i have one gripe with it is that unlike the originals, both B scenarios are pretty much the same with few item and different enemy placements.

RE3 remake feels more like an expansion than a game....and they charged full price.
Ha, that's why I always hold off and never pay full price for a new game.

Users who are viewing this thread