Podcasts

Podcast thread. Find some cool stuff, share some cool stuff.

i'll start us off with Disgraceland. a podcast about famous musicians and their strange stories.

notable episode: Episode 1 - Jerry Lee Lewis and his dead wives.

D.O.A.

A DINGO ATE MY BABY
they work really well in the background while you shitpost or do a puzzle. i suppose it takes a certain level of A.D.D. to fully enjoy.. anyways, here's Wonderwall.

Bathroom Break.
I didnt get why some are videos and some are audio and all are on YouTube. I thought it might be some kind of special streaming thing not just random talking heads with a microphone, camera and a sheet up hiding the bedroom, that's just YouTube with another name. Maybe I should google the definition of the word 'podcast' actually. I still don't know what it means :lol:

D.O.A.

A DINGO ATE MY BABY
A podcast or generically netcast, is an episodic series of digital audio or video files which a user can download in order to listen to. It is often available for subscription, so that new episodes are automatically downloaded via web syndication to the user's own local computer, mobile application, or portable media player.[1]

It's YouTube with a download button?
Talk about reinventing the wheel....

ITT this website is now gorecast and will cost money to subscribe click now visit my patreon catch me on tinder check out my ebay store