Poland-Belarus Border crisis (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
There is a lot of serious shit going on the Polish-Belarussian border. The German Propaganda Machine says the Poles would forcibly "push back" the poor migrants (aka muslim invader scum). I am crying tears... I am so upset... The poor poor muslim shit is freezing in cold tempratures... Belarussian bolshevik Aleksandar Lukashenko is bringing them by charter plane, from DUBAI (a muslim terrorist state), which does not care for them, because the pedo sheiks (do not critizise me for using this word, y´all know they follow the path of disgusting Muhammad), use their Money to buy expensive cars...

If anyone has more information on the subject feel free to post it!

PS: If you consider me a racist, read something about the two Polish Girls Magdalena and Madzia Charznowska, who were killed in Nice, France in Juli 2016...
Maybe you will understand why most of the Poles, and me, a Polish Expat share these political opinion...

JG Ballard

I want to watch
The lunatics now in charge out there are intent on destroying everything so that they can rebuild a brave new world for elitists to enjoy while us peasants have to deal with an influx of losers, scums, and parasites. It is the elites' hope that anyone who is not rich or exceedingly poor but somewhere in the middle will have everything taken away from them and will be thrown in with the rest of the rabble. Poor and ignorant is easier to control than one with freedom.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The Hungarians had the best response to the invading muslim fucks. Build a great big wall and keep that trash out and fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
PS: If you consider me a racist, read something about the two Polish Girls Magdalena and Madzia Charznowska, who were killed in Nice, France in Juli 2016...
Maybe you will understand why most of the Poles, and me, a Polish Expat share these political opinion...
I tried to but everything was in Polish. Pretty girls tho.

McM

ARSELING
I've read they're Belarussian citizens with Polish tourist visas, but they don't want to stay in Poland instead they have planned to get into Germany.

Summit-Or-Plummet

If it ain’t white it ain’t right 14/88
This user was banned
No sympathy for a culture that slaps their faces on the ground how ever many times a day

Back