Police: 9-year-old boy stabbed 5-year-old sister while saying ‘die, die’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A 9-year-old Florida boy has been charged with attempted murder in the first degree after he allegedly stabbed his 5-year-old sister, police said.

Police responded to a report of a stabbing at the Berkeley Pointe Apartments complex in Ocala on Monday. Upon arrival, they found a 5-year-old girl with multiple stab wounds, Ocala police said.

The children's mother had called police to report her son had stabbed her daughter and fled on foot, according to an arrest affidavit. The mother said she had left her children in their apartment for about 10 minutes while she went to buy candy for them and to check the mail. When she returned, she told police she observed her son stabbing her daughter in his bedroom. She said she asked him what he was doing, grabbed the knife from him, and she picked up her daughter and took her into the bathroom as her son ran out of the apartment.

A short time after, the 9-year-old was found hiding in a maintenance shed on the property, according to police.

The 5-year-old was alert, able to communicate and flown to a nearby hospital. She is hospitalized and in stable condition, an Ocala police department spokesman said Wednesday.

NBC News is not naming the suspect because of his age.

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sisters can be annoying, so I'm told.

Let's hope this leads her to the path of being a less annoying sibling.
giphy.gif

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal 😉
Ah, a serial killer in the making.
Nope , cause now they caught him and put him in a white room , lose the key, plus they put a fkn lot of Pills inside his disturbed brain... so no serial Killer, just a nother crazy lonatic wich cost money till infinity... how came this btw. ??? Something must went terrible wrong earlier, no Kid will do shit like this in a good Home, with loving Parents around, no way !!! So better ask whats wrong with peeps around him ...

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Nope , cause now they caught him and put him in a white room , lose the key, plus they put a fkn lot of Pills inside his disturbed brain... so no serial Killer, just a nother crazy lonatic wich cost money till infinity... how came this btw. ??? Something must went terrible wrong earlier, no Kid will do shit like this in a good Home, with loving Parents around, no way !!! So better ask whats wrong with peeps around him ...
Definitely agree with the first half
And kinda agree with the last bit.. but I do think some kids maybe just have it in them (pretty pessimistic) but you do get those odd few who "seemingly" haven't had any issues, trauma, good childhood, great parents etc and still end up doing something like this
Nurture definitely plays a big part though :/
There was a good documentary years ago about a little girl that was just totally psychopathic.. she was sweet.. family were great, life good
But she was a total monster really

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal 😉
Definitely agree with the first half
And kinda agree with the last bit.. but I do think some kids maybe just have it in them (pretty pessimistic) but you do get those odd few who "seemingly" haven't had any issues, trauma, good childhood, great parents etc and still end up doing something like this
Nurture definitely plays a big part though :/
There was a good documentary years ago about a little girl that was just totally psychopathic.. she was sweet.. family were great, life good
But she was a total monster really
🤔... yes , I agree to you as well. In nature sometimes strange Things just grow without any bad reason. Like that sweet little Girl you wrote about, with good Parents and all good , but she is just a psychotic Monster... but I do think as well, that happend because something, maybe inside her Brain, just as it started to grow, went wrong in womb. Or the genes of the Parents are just not a good Mix together... Things like this are possible. Yes . But most of the Time, I do think, its more the inviroment of the Kid that does make it grow the very wrong psychotic way... and defntly mostly a mix of both Sides.
Because not all Kids with bad Parents will become monster one Day and not all with good ones stay friendly and peaceful... its just really not easy to tell, right... but before I would think about something went wrong just by nature with that Kid, I would take a longer view at the Home of the gone crazy kid ... because the "natural born killers" are defntly rare, imo. 🤷‍♀️

Back