police chase ends in suicide

Ora

Forum Veteran
I really wish the headshot had been more gruesome than it was. You see a guy pull the trigger and he falls over. That's it. No blood, no gore, end everyone flips the motherfuck out about it. I wish FOX had accidentally aired the guy splattering his brains on the ground. That would have been funny.

Reactions: LDG
OP
LDG

LDG

Bleed The Freak
yes well, that's why I didn't post it in the gore section, it is lacking in goriness, but still, worth seeing. the guy was on something don't ya think? weirdo to begin with...

Ora

Forum Veteran
yes well, that's why I didn't post it in the gore section, it is lacking in goriness, but still, worth seeing. the guy was on something don't ya think? weirdo to begin with...
Dunno if he was on something or not. Whatever. He was probably worthless anyway.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Ya I saw this last week and it still baffles me as to why he killed himself!?! It reminds me of the I-5 shooter Daniel V. Craig shooting himself on live TV and before he killed himself he blew something up in the cab of his truck he caught fire and jumped out but his dog was not so lucky. It burned up in the cab.