accident Police Officer Accidentally Shot His Partner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This should never have happened. But, because they have to hire females this is what happens, instead of the female so called officer freaked out and wasn't able to take care of one dog she was wounded by the male officer trying to save this dumb ass.
So this stupid female so called police officer fucked everything by over reacting and screaming wildly.
I worked 17 years as a police officer, I was forced to take a medical retirement due to injuries suffered while on duty, so I have the right to say that NO female should be an officer of the law not a single one, they are all worthless.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
This should never have happened. But, because they have to hire females this is what happens, instead of the female so called officer freaked out and wasn't able to take care of one dog she was wounded by the male officer trying to save this dumb ass.
So this stupid female so called police officer fucked everything by over reacting and screaming wildly.
I worked 17 years as a police officer, I was forced to take a medical retirement due to injuries suffered while on duty, so I have the right to say that NO female should be an officer of the law not a single one, they are all worthless.
I agree 1000%..... Women are ruining this world with their government enforced "liberty".... always jealous of the men....
NOTE TO WOMEN: YOU ARE NOT MEN.... YOU HAVE NO PENIS.... STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO.... REAL MEN ARE SICK OF YOUR BS.... AND WILL EVENTUALLY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!

bluebean

NewbieX
lol ok nazi

Truer words have not been spoken but to suit the Woke agenda amerikan leadership and their western puppets are trying to change the reality of Men ≠ women by simply pretending otherwise

Back