Police: Pa. student flashed 2 knifes, injured 20 in high school stabbing spree (1 Viewer)

mrln

silent ghost
BREAKING NEWS!
this just came out in the news,right after I was watching obamas speech at Fort Hood TX.
sad society we live in today. kids are "off the hook" these days. :(

MURRYSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - A 16-year-old armed with two knives went on a stabbing and slashing spree at a high school near Pittsburgh on Wednesday, leaving 20 people injured, including a school police officer who eventually subdued him with the help of an assistant principal, authorities said.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/04/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=462880

L

ladywicked666

Holy FUCK!!..my heart goes out to everyone involved in this HORRIBLE situation!!.thank goodness for my past!!..I used to be a nurse and have already taught my 9 year old first aid and CPR!!...and she's already in self defense classes as well...my only hope is one day she NEVER has to encounter a situation where she has to use these skills of hers!!...those poor kids and parents...:(
Thank goodness there was no deaths there today!!:rose:
I hope they lock this fucker up in the Looney bin in the local prison for years!!:rage:

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
My sons school went on lockdown last year due to a student with a gun......my heart truely goes out to any and all parents who have dealt with these situations. I thought my chest would explode b4 I could get to him......bless these peoples souls and I hope they all will survive.

gman

Free Shrugs©
image.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
what I don't get is,why didn't anyone try to stop him? ya know,swing a backpack around,or throw a desk or chair at him? or did he just attack a group of people to be able to get all them like that...

KingFate

Légion Blanche
what I don't get is,why didn't anyone try to stop him? ya know,swing a backpack around,or throw a desk or chair at him? or did he just attack a group of people to be able to get all them like that...

It's called the modern American male...he may work out, but he has no balls.

Users who are viewing this thread