Police Responding To Shooting At Fourth Of July Parade In Highland Park, Illinois (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sad today

Remedial Math
All my $ is on nigger violence.
capt obvious.jpg

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
Sad.

Probably a worthless nigger that traded his EBT food for drugs, headed out of Chicago in an Uber and used stolen long long guns or riffles.

Look for a black nigger, about 5'10, 115 lbs with black pants, red shoes and a black hoodie with BLM letters on the front and dreads coming out of his hood.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well that's a "Sure Fire Way" to keep People on their Toes! It sounds like it had an Exciting Outcome!!! Once everything and everyone Calms Down;Someone should pull out Da 🧨 Firecrackers💥;That should create an Interesting Response!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I keep getting told mass shootings are whites 🤷‍♂️
I was wrong. News reports say there looking for a white kid 18-20. . I just heard Chicago and figured nigger gang shit. Oh well, it never hurts to blame a nigger . Even if they're not guilty of the crime your thinking of they probably done something else just got away with it cuz they all look the same. 😆

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I was wrong. News reports say there looking for a white kid 18-20. . I just heard Chicago and figured nigger gang shit. Oh well, it never hurts to blame a nigger . Even if they're not guilty of the crime your thinking of they probably done something else just got away with it cuz they all look the same. 😆
Hey heh heh!🤣🤣🤣;Don't worry,It's a Jig! They'll find a Container of Baby Powder or a Flour & Water Concoction!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Right on the outskirts of Chicago, so pretty sure it was.
So far they are blaming a white kid 18 20 years old with kinda long hair. Well soon find out exactly who tho I'm sure. Might be another deranged queer. Either way can't wait to see the vids on here tomorrow.
Hey heh heh!🤣🤣🤣;Don't worry,It's a Jig! They'll find a Container of Baby Powder or a Flour & Water Concoction!
Lmao,🤣...SP
When I heard they released a description I knew it had to be of a white. .they conveniently leave it out when there black.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
So far they are blaming a white kid 18 20 years old with kinda long hair. Well soon find out exactly who tho I'm sure. Might be another deranged queer. Either way can't wait to see the vids on here tomorrow.

When I heard they released a description I knew it had to be of a white. .they conveniently leave it out when there black.
B'cuz they ALL 👁👁 Da Same!!! 🍌🐒
Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫

That description is just your basic i DoNt ReAlLy WaNt To Be InVoLvEd OsSiFeR description in the city pretty sure. So, when in the city & you get questioned @Racist Bastard guy, that's whatchu say... you seem to know this already though but, you strike me as a bubble person.
You watch too much news. 🤣

Back