Post your Airport ITT

Post your Airport ITT

I liek airports...okay, so I have an unhealthy obsession with them. I'm banned from my local airport now after I was caught doing stuff to it at 3am dressed in a fluffy bunny suit (BTW How the fuck can a few spurts of cum on the base of the control tower affect airport operations?? Pffft!!)

Anyway, this can't stop me from making a thread about it and inviting you all to post pictures of YOUR airports too......just make the pics sexy! :thrust:

Narita International Airport

so what does YOUR airport look like in the nude?

Tokyo's second airport- Haneda

This one is accessed by tunnels that run under the sea...it's awesome and makes me cum in my pants every time I drive there.

Mick

About that Acid.
Heres my airport Rev.Its actually the harbor but imagine a few planes and there you go.

Early one Sunday morn me n' the lads drove a stolen tractor off the pier/runway,but it had no wings ffs.

Phette;24017 said:
<3 Rev, I feel like we've had this discussion before ;)

DFW in all her glory.

Dang! Now that's an impressive spread. I have a fantasy about fucking you on the foreground runway as a Jet is spooling up for take off and just as we're both cumming we get sucked into an engine and pureed.:yes:

Mick;24018 said:
Heres my airport Rev.Its actually the harbor but imagine a few planes and there you go.

Early one Sunday morn me n' the lads drove a stolen tractor off the pier/runway,but it had no wings ffs.

Awesome man! Who needs planes when you have THAT and a few tabs of acid, right?

ubee;24020 said:

Jesus Ubee, don't leave us in suspense!! What's the name of this saucy little strumpet?

Frogger;24024 said:
Well rev good hobby , as long as you are not from middle east it should not get you in trouble. :lol:

Tru tru.....pls tell that to the Tokyo Airport Authority for me :hatsoff:

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
My favorite place is railyards .

Specialy the retired ones where you can go explore the trains...etc