Post your drug

I can see you just clipped your nails for the picture Bahahahahaaa imagine that, were they filthy as well as long? Just because I don’t need drugs to be happy doesn’t mean you need to dislike it clipper boy...
The problem its not that you dont need drugs to be happy, the problem its that you are in a thread with the title "post your drug" saying that you dont need drugs to be happy....

I think you'll understand how retard that is.

Shampain

Banned
The problem its not that you dont need drugs to be happy, the problem its that you are in a thread with the title "post your drug" saying that you dont need drugs to be happy....

I think you'll understand how retard that is.
I’m pretty sure I said “life” was my drug..?

james west

Right between the eyes
pool2.jpg
had to move some indoor plants a few years ago , had no real back up plan..some went under my brothers pool deck...they grew okay...so bud and I enjoy red wine or a good beer

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
The only drug I'll every do is POT!!! Why be a moron and fuck with manmade drugs you get addicted and eventually die from it?? Pot is so good for so many medicinal value..it helps my migranes to go away and it also helps with my arhities in my left ankle plus I love the high from it been smoking since I was in my mid twenties and I'm 62 now I currently have 3 ozs. for my stash YEAH!!