Post your drug

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
The occidental use of ibogaine, especially its application in the treatment of substance use disorders, was pioneered by Howard Lotsof. In 1962, 19 year old LotsOf serendipitously found that a single dose of ibogaine not only interrupted his physiological dependence on heroin, it also took away his craving to use, all with no withdrawal symptoms. Lotsof spent the rest of his life advocating for the development of ibogaine as a prescription medicine.

PinkEye

His Sunflower
The occidental use of ibogaine, especially its application in the treatment of substance use disorders, was pioneered by Howard Lotsof. In 1962, 19 year old LotsOf serendipitously found that a single dose of ibogaine not only interrupted his physiological dependence on heroin, it also took away his craving to use, all with no withdrawal symptoms. Lotsof spent the rest of his life advocating for the development of ibogaine as a prescription medicine.

We used to have a rich friend who we used with, his mother send him down to South America, to take ibogaine. I never saw him again so I'm assuming it worked. Has anyone tried this?

PinkEye

His Sunflower

Do you know if it works for methadone withdrawals? I'm assuming it would because it's the same receptors. Wish I could get my hands on some...

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Do you know if it works for methadone withdrawals? I'm assuming it would because it's the same receptors. Wish I could get my hands on some...
from what I have read, it is pretty much a reset for all drugs? It is illegal here in the states (I am sure it is not IMPOSSIBLE to find but most have never even heard of it so?) you can go to Mexico and get treatment, it is like 24 hr supervised thing.

PinkEye

His Sunflower
from what I have read, it is pretty much a reset for all drugs? It is illegal here in the states (I am sure it is not IMPOSSIBLE to find but most have never even heard of it so?) you can go to Mexico and get treatment, it is like 24 hr supervised thing.
If I had a million dollars... Thanks for info😀

PinkEye

His Sunflower
Still have pretty bad scars, years later. I never figured out how to go in my arms. But luckily, I had a personal flabotomist. These are years old and still here. It's like the veins are permanently bruised at the service. I wear long sleeves in summer
IMG_20190605_062435349.jpg
IMG_20190605_062415967.jpg

PinkEye

His Sunflower
I got tattoos 8 years ago, rash decision, on my legs where the scars are the worst to cover them. Mostly, it just made Bunches of vericose veins pop up in clusters. I'm pale skinned so I think they may never go away. Most people get tattoos and regret them when they are sober. I got mine when I first got sober. I'm an idiot

Attachments