Post your drug

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
Everywhere here, if you dare to go there. (Ghettos)
I live in Colorado, USA, close enough to the border but my cousin lives in Arizona. He gets real good "clean" for super duper cheap. He can't kick the habit with those prices. I feel bad for him. It's just expensive enough here that I just can't anymore. The shit here's pretty dirty but if you're cooking it?, the people smoking it here is who I feel bad for. The nice thing about it though is it's usually cut with fentanyl now so it gets you right, right right. It's dangerous though, you gotta have a guy.

Spiderwomen

Lurker
I have a medical prescription for a lot of morphine due a back injury that i suffer during a pre-season fight in 2016.

But since i started to training again i dont use morphine or any drug, i enjoy the pain :D
Any left over ? ? I'm addicted to codeine but it's hard to get in Australia. Doctors are always suss..

McM

Krautnigger
I live in Colorado, USA, close enough to the border but my cousin lives in Arizona. He gets real good "clean" for super duper cheap. He can't kick the habit with those prices. I feel bad for him. It's just expensive enough here that I just can't anymore. The shit here's pretty dirty but if you're cooking it?, the people smoking it here is who I feel bad for. The nice thing about it though is it's usually cut with fentanyl now so it gets you right, right right. It's dangerous though, you gotta have a guy.
The fentanyl cut isn't usual here, the stuff is mostly 'brown/grey' from Afghanistan and cut with mannitol. Judging by the cops latest analysis it's up to 30% stuff, if you're willing to pay 10 bucks more per gram at least.

PinkE

The fentanyl cut isn't usual here, the stuff is mostly 'brown/grey' from Afghanistan and cut with mannitol. Judging by the cops latest analysis it's up to 30% stuff, if you're willing to pay 10 bucks more per gram at least.
We always hear, afgany is better than Honduras (people claim to have had it "once")?but it's all cut shit these days. Too many hands in the cookie jar?

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
We always hear, afgany is better than Honduras (people claim to have had it "once")?but it's all cut shit these days. Too many hands in the cookie jar?
At the end, everything that counts is the dihydromorphine and around 10% is good enough and safe. (Like the H-program here has)
Very high % is only important for the business. If one can trust Keith Richards biography he cut the pure stuff he got in Marseille down to 3% for safer handling.

PinkE

At the end, everything that counts is the dihydromorphine and around 10% is good enough and safe. (Like the H-program here has)
Very high % is only important for the business. If one can trust Keith Richards biography he cut the pure stuff he got in Marseille down to 3% for safer handling.
Only thing I do these days is this shit... Nasty nasty worse than dope
IMG_20190621_051559063.jpg

PinkE

I had it for almost a year back then in the '90s when codeine was replaced by methadone here and I had to take it. Didn't work for me and the detox was long and nasty too. Never felt so powerless.
The shit gets into your bone marrow, it's the most painful drawn out withdrawals I've ever had, and I've been thrown in jail, coming down off of 2 or 3 grams of good H a day. In Colorado jails, they give you Pepto-Bismol and that's it. Puking and shitting my guts out, but the physical pain you feel in your body off methadone is actually much much worse?

• Agree

PinkE

But the worst part about being thrown in jail like that, which happened many times throughout my addiction, is that they would throw me in women's maximum security with the crazy screaming bitches, and since I was on withdrawal protocol they'd throw me I'm with meth head whores you smelled like they've been fucked by 50 niggers. Those fucking cunts would sleep for 5 days straight on their "withdrawal". Then then get up and eat everything in sight.witj my first time in, shit you not I couldn't sleep for 18 days strait. I was going mad. Couldn't eat for 9 days?

McM

Krautnigger
The shit gets into your bone marrow, it's the most painful drawn out withdrawals I've ever had, and I've been thrown in jail, coming down off of 2 or 3 grams of good H a day. In Colorado jails, they give you Pepto-Bismol and that's it. Puking and shitting my guts out, but the physical pain you feel in your body off methadone is actually much much worse?
My 'warm' detox was 6 weeks in a hospital/psychiatry and they lowered the dose every day a bit but the bad sleep and other shit last for 2 -3 months longer. My one and only complete detox in ~30 years.
If you're arrested as an addict here in the area a doc does an anamnesis and you'll get methadone most of the time but they bring you down to 0 within 2 months if your stay in jail/prison is longer.

PinkE

My 'warm' detox was 6 weeks in a hospital/psychiatry and they lowered the dose every day a bit but the bad sleep and other shit last for 2 -3 months longer. My one and only complete detox in ~30 years.
If you're arrested as an addict here in the area a doc does an anamnesis and you'll get methadone most of the time but they bring you down to 0 within 2 months if your stay in jail/prison is longer.
Wow, y'all are lucky?

• Agree

4doz

Dipshit
Weed, and any psychedelic I can get my hands on mainly.
At least i'm not like every other Floridian on Flakka or Bath Salts.