Post your drug

McM

Krautnigger
Can't take hallucinogens/hash anymore, makes me sick. But I had my good 20 years on this stuff, mostly LSD and several cactus'
But the worst part about being thrown in jail like that, which happened many times throughout my addiction, is that they would throw me in women's maximum security with the crazy screaming bitches, and since I was on withdrawal protocol they'd throw me I'm with meth head whores you smelled like they've been fucked by 50 niggers. Those fucking cunts would sleep for 5 days straight on their "withdrawal". Then then get up and eat everything in sight.witj my first time in, shit you not I couldn't sleep for 18 days strait. I was going mad. Couldn't eat for 9 days😅
Horrible. I do 'know' US bings only from the known docus, it's definitely a different thing than in the most European states. German prisons are a very easy thing now. And because the most negroes here are asylum seekers they have their own prison-like institutions for deportation if they got criminal. So no screaming nigs but hordes of Arabs. :lol:
Glad I didn't any time as an addict, I started taking H in prison'80/81 but wasn't hooked physically (much too less available).

McM

Krautnigger
Is this a precursor compound, or ready to go?
It was ready to go (smoke) after crunching/grinding the rocks and putting a lot of milk-/fruitsugar in it. Before that, it had a light grey color and didn't vape well on tinfoil. Someone bought it in Thailand ~86/87.