Postmortem photographs (1 Viewer)

treeghost

winter sucks
Casket images gross me out because to me it seems the corpse goes thru some real professional abuse before it's laid out.
Guts in a bag thrown in the bottom of the coffin after autopsy, butt plug lol, newspapers stuffed in to puff out the body under the clothes, teeth sewn together, clothes cut up the back-everything about it is ghastly.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Well while you wait, I found this on a friends Facebook O.O

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Well while you wait, I found this on a friends Facebook O.O
Awe SHIT......I suppose that is Grammy with her grandbabies and that's there Mama in the casket?? I feel terrible for ALL of them, the kid's really do NOT understand quite what's happened, and Grammy is dealing with the death of her OWN child! At least that's MY take on it. You said A friend, well I am SORRY, may she R.I.P. and everyone end up o.k.:(

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
The kids are her nieces... the older woman is her Mom. The 'friend' is actually more of a crazy bitch acquaintance so I don't feel as bad as I should. I mean for stealing her picture. :(

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
The kids are her nieces... the older woman is her Mom. The 'friend' is actually more of a crazy bitch acquaintance so I don't feel as bad as I should. I mean for stealing her picture. :(
Well, I guess I was close. I feel bad for the Mom, you can see the pain in her face, I understand as i have lost 2 of my own. I hope at least she come's out o.k., and the nieces and nephews, well it's up to their parent's to help them cope with their grief and I hope they do that for them!

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Well, I guess I was close. I feel bad for the Mom, you can see the pain in her face, I understand as i have lost 2 of my own. I hope at least she come's out o.k., and the nieces and nephews, well it's up to their parent's to help them cope with their grief and I hope they do that for them!

I'm really sorry to hear that softballmama :(

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I'm really sorry to hear that softballmama :(
Awe, Thank you, I have A beautiful 19 year old Daughter that helped me get through everything I have had to deal with, and in general I am A Positive person(not that I look at my losses as positive), and I have gone on to council other's that are dealing with loss and grief.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Well your daughter has one hell of an awesome (BEAUTIFUL) Mama. She's a lucky girl :D I lost my Mom a few years ago and I ... yeah I can't get over that shit. She was my whole world.

Users who are viewing this thread