poundin' rails of bath salt = awesome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I had an acquaintance who was totally hooked on that shit. I did it with him and his ol' lady a couple times. It just felt like dex-amphetamine to me. We were IVing it (the guys g/f was even juggin in when she couldn't find a vein!)
I experienced NO negative effects other than wishing I had more (KEEP IN MIND I ONLY DID IT A COUPLE TIMES). The couple I was with were on a huge hinge and the only thing I noticed in them was the normal paranoia that comes with being high on any stimulant for days without sleep. People get hallucinations off of coke and meth when they've been up long enough.
Every other batch of bath salts coming from slope land has a different molecular makeup to try and create analogues even though the d.e.a now has an analgoue drug act. The first forms were that of synthetic meth and PCP. Hence the hyped over stimulis people experience. It is crazy to me how long these have been out and how little people know about them.

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
I have never heard of a PCP analogue being used in bathsalts, so I stand corrected if that is the case. I know "Bath salts" is a VERY broad term that can cover a whole variety of known and unknown chemicals, and I personally only tried bathsalts a couple times and they were of the MEPHEDRONE variety, which I found to be similar to amphetamine. I do know a lot of people who have tried many different "bathsalts" but have never heard ANYONE describe them as PCP-like, even when these people suffered hallucinations.
Maybe it's a regional thing too; the "PCP-like" bathsalts may only be popular in some areas. But as much as I have read about this stuff the two main drugs "bathsalts" are meant to mimic are: Amphetamine and MDMA. I'll have to look into piperidine derivative-based bathsalts, as that is new to me (don't plan on using them as I did enough real PCP throughout most of the 1990's).

I have never heard of a PCP analogue being used in bathsalts, so I stand corrected if that is the case. I know "Bath salts" is a VERY broad term that can cover a whole variety of known and unknown chemicals, and I personally only tried bathsalts a couple times and they were of the MEPHEDRONE variety, which I found to be similar to amphetamine. I do know a lot of people who have tried many different "bathsalts" but have never heard ANYONE describe them as PCP-like, even when these people suffered hallucinations.
Maybe it's a regional thing too; the "PCP-like" bathsalts may only be popular in some areas. But as much as I have read about this stuff the two main drugs "bathsalts" are meant to mimic are: Amphetamine and MDMA. I'll have to look into piperidine derivative-based bathsalts, as that is new to me (don't plan on using them as I did enough real PCP throughout most of the 1990's).
Mother fucking m-cat.

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
Mother fucking m-cat.
Yep, that's the stuff.
I'm still curious as to what particular bathsalt uses a phencyclidine (PCP) analogue? PCP is a piperidine derivative, Also, PCP is NOT a stimulant, and technically it's not a hallucinogen (in the traditional sense) it is a dissociative, like ketamine.

Yep, that's the stuff.
I'm still curious as to what particular bathsalt uses a phencyclidine (PCP) analogue? PCP is a piperidine derivative, Also, PCP is NOT a stimulant, and technically it's not a hallucinogen (in the traditional sense) it is a dissociative, like ketamine.
True,but pcp tends to make many feel if they got some bad acid with a meth boost. A lot like PCP, the bath salts tend to mimick that effect.

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
True,but pcp tends to make many feel if they got some bad acid with a meth boost. A lot like PCP, the bath salts tend to mimick that effect.
I think it's not so much of an issue of the "high" of some bathsalts being like PCP as it is the ACTIONS of some individuals to the drugs being the same as someone on PCP (e.g. taking clothes off, acting violently, displaying very bizarre/inappropriate behaviors).
Before I moved to the south, I grew up in the Chicagoland area (Cicero) where PCP has always been (and still is) widespread - especially on the South-West side where I grew up. I smoked it for nearly a decade and I can honestly say I have never come accross another drug that makes you feel the way 'dust' does. And it is nearly impossible to explain the feeling it gives a person. That being said, during my entire decade of using dust, I never chewed anyone's face off or walked down the interstate with no clothes on. Same with bathsalt; most people do not have these reactions unless they: a) Have pre-existing phsychiatric problems OR b) Underestimated the power of the drug and consumed wayyyyy too much.

I think it's not so much of an issue of the "high" of some bathsalts being like PCP as it is the ACTIONS of some individuals to the drugs being the same as someone on PCP (e.g. taking clothes off, acting violently, displaying very bizarre/inappropriate behaviors).
Before I moved to the south, I grew up in the Chicagoland area (Cicero) where PCP has always been (and still is) widespread - especially on the South-West side where I grew up. I smoked it for nearly a decade and I can honestly say I have never come accross another drug that makes you feel the way 'dust' does. And it is nearly impossible to explain the feeling it gives a person. That being said, during my entire decade of using dust, I never chewed anyone's face off or walked down the interstate with no clothes on. Same with bathsalt; most people do not have these reactions unless they: a) Have pre-existing phsychiatric problems OR b) Underestimated the power of the drug and consumed wayyyyy too much.
My mom's boyfriend said anytime they would smoke a wet joint time would go by so insanely slow.

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
My mom's boyfriend said anytime they would smoke a wet joint time would go by so insanely slow.
LOL!!! I know that feeling all too well! Another thing it tends to do is make you think you are driving 75mph, when in reality you are not even going 20mph! Hahaha....that brings back some funny memories. It's a great high as long as you respect the fact that it is a VERY POWERFUL drug and you don't over-do it. I would never recommend using it on a regular basis because it truly fries your brain in a major way. I haven't used it in 13 or 14 years and I have severe short-term memory loss and panic attacks to this day!

Bath salts is nothing like PCP, though the media seems to sensationalize stories of people acting crazy on B-salts the same way they did with PCP in the 1980s. The thing is most people who use PCP (and their are still a lot) don't cut their face apart and feed it to their pitbull, and most people on bathsalts don't chew a mans face off.
The high is more like amphetamine which can cause hallucinations and violence in SOME PEOPLE.
Well In the past I had done a lot of PCP and a lot of amphetamines, and yeah I'm sorry but there is no drug in the world that could make me high and out of it enough to kill some one or go cannibal!! I think one problem is you have a bunch of people that have either never gotten high or they don't know anyone that ever has and so they believe what they hear about these crazy over the top stories that just don't make sense what soever. If the drug mimics coke, since when does coke instantly make you crave flesh and death and murder. Its just ridiculous.

Thank you for sharing, you're the only person so far I have talk to with a first hand experience of the stuff. Oh and surprise surprise it wasn't all fucked like they said!!!

Back