fights Princess Fiona attacks the bus driver and meets her faith. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
With them, it's always someone else's fault, even the fact that they can't stop shoving donuts in
They are not fat, it is their hormones, thyroid, metabolism, they retain water etc.... I once had a very large lady friend who never got tired of using every single excuse for being a land whale.
She always told me that she never ate large portions, in fact she had smaller portions than anyone else she knew. She invited me round for a meal one evening and I sat in the kitchen talking to her while she cooked. Every couple of minutes she was sampling the food as she was cooking it, no wonder she had small portions, she must have been fucking stuffed by the time the food was cooked as I watched her shovel more in her gob cooking it than she actually put on her plate.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
They are not fat, it is their hormones, thyroid, metabolism, they retain water etc.... I once had a very large lady friend who never got tired of using every single excuse for being a land whale.
She always told me that she never ate large portions, in fact she had smaller portions than anyone else she knew. She invited me round for a meal one evening and I sat in the kitchen talking to her while she cooked. Every couple of minutes she was sampling the food as she was cooking it, no wonder she had small portions, she must have been fucking stuffed by the time the food was cooked as I watched her shovel more in her gob cooking it than she actually put on her plate.
Fat guys usually just accept they're fat cause food is fucking good and they're lazy

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Fat guys usually just accept they're fat cause food is fucking good and they're lazy
I think a lot of people put on weight when they get into a serious relationship or even married, they seem to accept that they are with someone so no longer need to stay in shape because "The Hunt" for a partner is over..... right up to the point where the partner has had enough of the fat cunt they are living with and go looking for something better! That is why there are so many obese singletons, they got into the habit of stuffing their chops right up until the other half left but now they have no way to control the calorie intake and lets face it, apart from a few Chubby Chaser blokes and some Gold Digger women, nobody in their right mind really wants a fatty.

Back