We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Prisoner Slashes 2 Cops

Discussion in 'Murder' started by DeathHand, Nov 19, 2015.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

Two Russian cops detained a drunk truck driver who then proceeds to bring out a large knife and start slashing the 2 cops.

One of the cops died at the scene and the other was hospitalized. The latter cop is the person holding the rear passenger door closed as the big dude tries to get out.

Russia, June 19, 2015

• Like Like x 9
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. Wicked TinkerBell

Wicked TinkerBell Gore Princess

Aren't the cops wearing guns there? If they can escape and the fatty is trying to get out of the car they should have shoot the fatty.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Yumisan

Yumisan Horror Show.

Aren't they supposed to check if he is armed before getting him in the car? Wtf

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. angelo212

angelo212 Well Known Member

No handcuffs? Even if he is not arrested but they are just "detaining him" the usually cuff him for there own protection. It is Russia though and zhits different but they should have searched him. With that said I'm not complaining about a "DEAD COP".

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. gman

gman Free Shrugs©

Dat vodka tho.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. jimbob

jimbob Yorkshire born n bred

No tasers either too

7. Tooly

Tooly Tier One

Nobody shook him. They should have fired through the window and wasted the useless cunt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bogies

bogies Forum Veteran

It's kinda a big knife, how the fuck didn't they see it :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

I'm not sure if traffic cops in that part of Russia are armed. If they are, it wouldn't have saved the one cop who had his throat slashed open.

Personally, I've never seen a cop car that did not have some sort of protective barrier between the front and back seats.

And as someone else mentioned, no shake down? No hand cuffs? Even a very badly, poorly trained cop would have some sense to take one safety measure or another to ensure their own safety when arresting a big drunk burly trucker and placing him in the back seat of your squad car.

:shock:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Xploit Machine

Xploit Machine Wise Old Man

Russian cops are on Vodka's;

1. Never inspect for any harmful objects from suspect
    2. Never carry firearms

• Like Like x 1
  11. bogies

bogies Forum Veteran

Then they're all pissheads then :ko: ;)

12. roshy

roshy Absolute cunt when not fed.

I thought it looked like he was shot at the end

13. Pjv

Pjv Lurker

Why would you not cuff a man in your back seat, with nothing separating you and is bigger than both of you, before placing him in your car??? mall security?

14. jimbob

jimbob Yorkshire born n bred

I agree

15. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Where the hell did he think he was going?!?!