Serious Probe Finds Strange Communication Devices On Chinese Cranes In US Ports (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember the digital photo displays that were briefly popular? Millions of those were imported into the U.S., and then it was discovered that when these devices were connecting to the internet they were sending collected data overseas.

If you use an iPhone, you agreed to the terms of service that allows third parties to collect data, including audio, video and even all of your passwords to things like wifi and bluetooth devices.

There's some scary shit going on out there in cyberspace.

evil retard

room temperature iq
America and the uk should stop fucking with the world,uks the bitch on a leash
i know. society goes to hell when women, shitskins, and jews have a say.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember the digital photo displays that were briefly popular? Millions of those were imported into the U.S., and then it was discovered that when these devices were connecting to the internet they were sending collected data overseas.

If you use an iPhone, you agreed to the terms of service that allows third parties to collect data, including audio, video and even all of your passwords to things like wifi and bluetooth devices.

There's some scary shit going on out there in cyberspace.
this reminds me of the "telescreens" from "1984".

Tottie

You've got to laugh
It's already here.
Anyone but white noo.government just stopped a walk for the 20th anniversary of a boy that got kidnapped tortured and murdered. Kriss Donald.A walk in remembrance could cause racial hatred apparently.They tortured the boy for hours then burned him alive.15 years old .paki bastards are getting out soon. Look up what they done.meanwhile cunts are shouting jihad and getting protected.fuck that shit ding ding

mrln

silent ghost
say what you want. its too late now. they already know what they need about us civilians. not like i give a shit. because i dont. and if they are reading this,suck a cock, you douche bag. then again,they probably suck on them too as a protein pop! dirty fuckers...

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Anyone but white noo.government just stopped a walk for the 20th anniversary of a boy that got kidnapped tortured and murdered. Kriss Donald.A walk in remembrance could cause racial hatred apparently.They tortured the boy for hours then burned him alive.15 years old .paki bastards are getting out soon. Look up what they done.meanwhile cunts are shouting jihad and getting protected.fuck that shit ding ding
The family called it off,it was a walk for him, through fear of prosecution . polis

Back