Proof the Ballocaust Happened

01/29/2016 - Coincidentally The UN Day for National Holocaust Memorial. :)

I know I normally get sensitive about the Holocaust. So I figured I'd lighten the mood with some humor. It's important to laugh at ourselves once in a while.

TOOELE, Utah - Spirit week took a nasty turn at Tooele High School after a student dodgeball team named themselves "Ballocaust." They're also accused of making anti-semitic posts on social media.

ABC4 spoke with Judy Goldstein, a concerned parent, who said,"(oy) Those kids were able to wear those shirts on the court at a school sponsored activity. Their name was announced over the PA address system with many students present at that school sponsored activity. Someone should have put a stop to it."

Some of the students on the dodgeball team even took their hateful views to twitter to trash-talk.

6000000 cried.png

Archive
Tooele High School parents upset over alleged anti-semitic tweets

Last edited:

Combivent

I see dead people.
Ugh ! I hate when stupid people mix up then and than. I'm no literary genius by far, but this is very simple to learn. I blame G.W. Bush
for the failings in education. He presented an education program and couldn't even pronounce nuclear . "nukuler" smdh.... Now with Mrs. O screwing with school lunches , kids will be dumb & malnourished . Way to go!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Education '33. German kids reading 'Der Giftpilz' (The Poisonous Mushroom). The truth about the jews.

View attachment 246612
I love that book. Read it to the little one a couple times.

I also posted the whole book on this site, with English subtitles (not mine). I think it's in the literature section but you can find it by using the search feature. I'd recommend it to anyone, especially if you have a child or children.

Last edited:

McM

Forum Veteran
I love that book. Read it to the little one a couple times.

I also posted the whole book on this site, with English subtitles (not mine). I think it's in the literature section but you can find it by using the search feature. I'd recommend it to anyone, especially if you have a child or children.

Oh, good. I have to look for that, saw it only a few times before.

Screenshot_43.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sev