Protesters In Bahrain Throw About 50 Molotov Cocktails At Police Station

b2ux

Banned
they just need to kill of the iran backed protesters there4 pathitic indeed got most of em guess theres more to kill ....

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
they just need to kill of the iran backed protesters there4 pathitic indeed got most of em guess theres more to kill ....
I say they need to do away with the Saudi/Western backed protesters in Syria.

b2ux

Banned
""I say they need to do away with the Saudi/Western backed protesters in Syria.""

your not to knowledgeable about this are you... why do you think osama obama shut his face about it its not freedom fighters its the taliban and sissybulla going after assad obama has to clean the crap out of his mouth cause he planted his face in a pile of shit over this one........saudis have no intrest in syria never have ....

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
""I say they need to do away with the Saudi/Western backed protesters in Syria.""

your not to knowledgeable about this are you... why do you think osama obama shut his face about it its not freedom fighters its the taliban and sissybulla going after assad obama has to clean the crap out of his mouth cause he planted his face in a pile of shit over this one........saudis have no intrest in syria never have ....
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/20/world/meast/syria-saudi-aid/index.html

Add to tribal sympathies religious conviction. Most Saudis are Sunni Muslims, the same as the Syrian majority who kicked off the uprising. It's little wonder that when the residents of the desert kingdom dipped their hands in their pockets for the Syrians, they didn't disappoint.

Close to half a billion Saudi riyals -- almost $150 million -- was raised by the end of Ramadan, a 30-day period of fasting and giving that ended this weekend. Most of it was given during a five-day telethon, much of the rest deposited in an account in a Saudi bank.

b2ux

Banned
JUST CAUSE THE SAUDIS DECIDED TO HELP WE WONT NOT EVEN A LIL BIT
HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE ON THE TALIBANS SIDE IT FIGURES THOUGH THATS WHERE MOST OF THE TERRORISTS CAME FROM SO OPPSS MY BAD.....

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
JUST CAUSE THE SAUDIS DECIDED TO HELP WE WONT NOT EVEN A LIL BIT
HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE ON THE TALIBANS SIDE IT FIGURES THOUGH THATS WHERE MOST OF THE TERRORISTS CAME FROM SO OPPSS MY BAD.....
The Saudi Government, although 100 times more terrified of real Islamic extremists than the US could ever be, is stuck in a bad situation in my opinion. They are helping the rebels who may be Islamic extremists in Syria, but they are hoping that because they are Sunni, that they will remember who helped them if they do overthrow the Syrian Government. If they didn't help them, then the Sunni's in Saudi Arabia might start a bigger revolt there than already is going on, but just isn't reported on.

There are so many different aspects about what is going on over in that part of the world it's hard to keep everything straight and actually remember all the different aspects and ideas. You need something like the FBI uses to tie criminal organizations like the Mafia together with front companies and politicians, lol.

b2ux

Banned
THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN I WAS THERE THE SUNNIES WERE OUR FRIENDS TILL WE FUCKED THEM IN IRAQ OVER SADDAMS BULLSHIT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR ALLIES THE SHIAS ARE THE MAIN TERRORISTS AND TERROR GROUP SUPPORTERS ALWAYS HAVE BBEN MOST OF YOUR TALIBAN ARE SHIAS SO IS HAMAS AND SISSYBULLA MOSTLY MADE UP OF SHIA FACTIONS ....

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN I WAS THERE THE SUNNIES WERE OUR FRIENDS TILL WE FUCKED THEM IN IRAQ OVER SADDAMS BULLSHIT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR ALLIES THE SHIAS ARE THE MAIN TERRORISTS AND TERROR GROUP SUPPORTERS ALWAYS HAVE BBEN MOST OF YOUR TALIBAN ARE SHIAS SO IS HAMAS AND SISSYBULLA MOSTLY MADE UP OF SHIA FACTIONS ....
Weren't the people that attacked the US on 9/11 Sunni?

The way I figure it is Shia = Bad because Iran/Hezbollah = Shia and they hate Israel so we hate them.

We get oil from Sunni's and Sunni governments like Saudi Arabia, and they have peace with Israel right now, so Sunni, A-OK in our book.

The minute a country like Saudi Arabia cuts our oil off or threatens Israel, we will be looking to overthrow all of their governments too.