Protestors or Looters? You decide. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
5ed94643d9a8eturds.jpg

This was only one of many images you can find on the net.

How many of these so-called protestors are actually just looters waiting for that prime opportunity to snap up the latest fashions?

She worked hard for that stash.

DeathMetalWife

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
The people dressing up to go steal shit aren't the ones on the front line taking the pepper spray and rubber bullets. Those are clearly two different types of people. For someone that thinks they know better than those around them, you really are close minded. University should've taught you to look at the big picture. Instead you simplify/generalize an entire movement from one photo. @DIVISION77

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
The people dressing up to go steal shit aren't the ones on the front line taking the pepper spray and rubber bullets. Those are clearly two different types of people. For someone that thinks they know better than those around them, you really are close minded. University should've taught you to look at the big picture. Instead you simplify/generalize an entire movement from one photo. @DIVISION77

No they aren't. Some of the looters are also protestors. I created another thread proving it with a pic.

I look at the macro and the micro and mostly what I've seen with these riots is people taking the opportunity to loot stores. There's no justification for that.

I'll never cosign a fringe group like BLM, Antifa because they have bad elements in them who commit these crimes.

I feel that you'll understand when you're a bit older and established.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Just like the police, there's some bad apples among the protesters. Some people get caught up in the moment. There's also people that's there to cause havoc and steal only. They don't care about BLM or Floyd it's just a cover, and those types exist in every city.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
if you stupid liberal fucks learned to leave black cocks matter out of it you might get some support...i know you think your the majority and all,but your not anymore.....blm is bad news and the leftists bowing down to them are sheep...theyre the ones we make fun of and hate

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 422417

This was only one of many images you can find on the net.

How many of these so-called protestors are actually just looters waiting for that prime opportunity to snap up the latest fashions?

She worked hard for that stash.
Now if this isn't a Fkn Hypocrite,Then I don't know WTF is? But it seems rather evident with the Stash in Hand,That she was using the "George Floyd Death" Protests, As a Gain for a New Wardrobe! Fkn Douche Bag!!!...SP

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
There IS a separation of the two. Not all protesters are, in fact looters. Not all looters are, in fact protesters. Then there are the mix group..the ones that are one, but take best opportunity to be the other. It does happen. It did happen. It will continue to happen. You can't say all are one way because of a few. Isn't that against what you were "taught" about mental/emotional traumas? Not all are same, so "cookie cutter" therapy doesn't help the majority? Of course I don't have a masters, so how stupid must I be?? 😱

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
There IS a separation of the two. Not all protesters are, in fact looters. Not all looters are, in fact protesters. Then there are the mix group..the ones that are one, but take best opportunity to be the other. It does happen. It did happen. It will continue to happen. You can't say all are one way because of a few. Isn't that against what you were "taught" about mental/emotional traumas? Not all are same, so "cookie cutter" therapy doesn't help the majority? Of course I don't have a masters, so how stupid must I be?? 😱

Whatever. I just call them fifteen-percenters.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Just like the police, there's some bad apples among the protesters. Some people get caught up in the moment. There's also people that's there to cause havoc and steal only. They don't care about BLM or Floyd it's just a cover, and those types exist in every city.

There's too many of them for me to ever give sanction to a fringe movement like BLM. As if blacks should be given more support than other minorities, or whites who have been killed by cops. When you look at their argument from a distance, it's racist and outrageous.

In today's society, I feel bad for whites because you literally cannot criticize a black person without the threat of being called a racist. This is a result of liberal whites pushing this SJW shit in academia. I know. Most of the Social Work rejects built their whole career on this type of racial victimization.

@DIVISION77 my heart goes out to all the clients of yours that for whatever reason don't have an option other than you.

My clients have no idea what my political views are. That's not really part of the job nor the relationship you have with a client. The fact that you would say that without even knowing me just means you have no idea what Mental Health Counseling is.

Now if this isn't a Fkn Hypocrite,Then I don't know WTF is? But it seems rather evident with the Stash in Hand,That she was using the "George Floyd Death" Protests, As a Gain for a New Wardrobe! Fkn Douche Bag!!!...SP

That was just one photo. There are more, but didn't want to turn in to baby Graziani with the overkill.....

Of course they aren't all looters. I said that already. It's just too many of them are for me to give it serious consideration. We all have our personal challenges whatever they may be but if you have no sense of morality it's a personal failing. I can help someone become better, but I won't enable someone to do what they'e always done because of their past.

When I worked in prison, I found that people would use whatever means to avoid accountability for their actions because it worked so often with their family, loved ones. What happens when there's no one left to blame? What then? Ultimately, you have to take accountability for yourself.

Counseling is not one huge hug-fest that some of you think it is. I also can see that none of you have dealt with the prison population.

It's best you don't.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
No they aren't. Some of the looters are also protestors. I created another thread proving it with a pic.

I look at the macro and the micro and mostly what I've seen with these riots is people taking the opportunity to loot stores. There's no justification for that.

I'll never cosign a fringe group like BLM, Antifa because they have bad elements in them who commit these crimes.

I feel that you'll understand when you're a bit older and established.
SLAP!!! Lmao...SP

DeathMetalWife

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
There's too many of them for me to ever give sanction to a fringe movement like BLM. As if blacks should be given more support than other minorities, or whites who have been killed by cops. When you look at their argument from a distance, it's racist and outrageous.

In today's society, I feel bad for whites because you literally cannot criticize a black person without the threat of being called a racist. This is a result of liberal whites pushing this SJW shit in academia. I know. Most of the Social Work rejects built their whole career on this type of racial victimization.

My clients have no idea what my political views are. That's not really part of the job nor the relationship you have with a client. The fact that you would say that without even knowing me just means you have no idea what Mental Health Counseling is.

That was just one photo. There are more, but didn't want to turn in to baby Graziani with the overkill.....

Of course they aren't all looters. I said that already. It's just too many of them are for me to give it serious consideration. We all have our personal challenges whatever they may be but if you have no sense of morality it's a personal failing. I can help someone become better, but I won't enable someone to do what they'e always done because of their past.

When I worked in prison, I found that people would use whatever means to avoid accountability for their actions because it worked so often with their family, loved ones. What happens when there's no one left to blame? What then? Ultimately, you have to take accountability for yourself.

Counseling is not one huge hug-fest that some of you think it is. I also can see that none of you have dealt with the prison population.

It's best you don't.
I see a professional twice a week. They aren't a brainwashed shithead like you. All the "research " (probably just sitting on your ass watching Fox news) you say you've done is pretty selective and I wasn't talking about your political views when I spoke about your clients, I was speaking about your attitude/affect.

Back