Protestors or Looters? You decide. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
There are certain individuals who have no business being a therapist/counselor. The fact this person physically touched
you without permission is not only cringe-worthy but also probably an ethics violation and definitely a boundary issue.
Therapists are there to help you so you can help yourself, not berate you because you disagree with them. Having been in therapy off and during my childhood up until now, I've come across a few unethical and unprofessional people.

Thst is just so very sad that you've had that happen to you!! These are supposed to be professional people who we turn to when we are extremely vulnerable and for any of them to betray that trust is one of the very worst things that can happen! šŸ˜¢

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
Besides, some of the few therapists/counselors I've had that were totally wrong in their assessment and
treatment of me, there were a couple that almost got it right. I feel that my current therapist suits me fine
because I've been around the block so many times, I could do it in my sleep. I usually can gauge whether or not
I can trust someone with deep, personal, and raw emotions and feelings. For me, recounting the sexual abuse by
a woman from age 5 to 7 was something that I had to grit my teeth each time. I kept it secret for so long that I told
my mother for the first time when I was 18. I'd like to believe I'm stronger now after dealing with such trauma but then
finding out being afflicted with several mental and neurological illnesses didn't help. But after years of work and diagnosis
after diagnosis, the pain of certain traumas become easier to manage.

Back