Protestors or Looters? You decide. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's funny you say all of this, the counselor I speak with worked in men's prisons for most of her career. @DIVISION77
He doesn't have a master's, he's not a counselor, and I'm almost certain he's not in the military either. He's probably a 20 something high school drop out pizza guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he's not what he claims.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Ineffective how? Am I supposed to be insecure about that? I can assure you I'm not.
1_PufqcOU6zQZe2sUnzNBe0g.gif

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I see a professional twice a week. They aren't a brainwashed shithead like you. All the "research " (probably just sitting on your ass watching Fox news) you say you've done is pretty selective and I wasn't talking about your political views when I spoke about your clients, I was speaking about your attitude/affect.

You don't know your counselor on a persona level. You never will. There are boundaries...

You also don't know what they really think about your "situation" because their personal opinions about you aren't related to treatment.

Brainwashed?

You strike me as someone who demonizes anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's what people do who can't actually debate facts.

DeathMetalWife

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
You don't know your counselor on a persona level. You never will. There are boundaries...

You also don't know what they really think about your "situation" because their personal opinions about you aren't related to treatment.

Brainwashed?

You strike me as someone who demonizes anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's what people do who can't actually debate facts.
Not trying to demonize you, if u feel demonized that's your problem.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
It's funny you say all of this, the counselor I speak with worked in men's prisons for most of her career. @DIVISION77

That has nothing to do with me. Counselors come from all backgrounds. In our field, male counselors are actually in much higher demand than females because they are much harder to recruit.

DeathMetalWife

Would that be similar in psychology to the guy that implies and states others are uneducated and unworthy of reply as a means to avoid the facts?
He's been condescending from the get go. A real try hard.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
This guy wants a gold sticker for his gender now.

As far as male therapists, psychiatrist, psychologist, etc. nope! Males are notoriously less understanding and have higher, harder expectations of their clients. There are things I'm not the least bit concerned about telling most female therapists that I wouldn't think of telling a male. Besides the fact that, even in the field of psychiatry, males are the ones who tend to be sexually as well as emotionally abusive. Very few females show tendencies to be sexually abusive to clients. There is always that underlying feeling that a lot of the reasons a person, male or female are seeking mental health services is because of male abuse of some form or another. That can make it very difficult to talk to a male about deeply personal emotions or even some other things. There are medical issues that are things that are definitely harder to even talk with a male about where there's little doubt that a female will most likely have way more sympathy than a male. Bottom line, I feel that you are pretty much "tooting your own horn" in telling us that males are higher demand than females. I would like to see the proof of that. It's my experience and not just belief that females are more in demand than males. I personally would go right by ten males to any one female. The last male I had any dealings with was for my Bella for her transplant and if he was on fire in my driveway, I wouldn't piss on him to put the fire out!!! I'm not going to go into all the reasons why, but he was the most disgusting thing I've had the displeasure of.m being forced to deal with I can think of in a long time!!

These are my thoughts on this topic. I can't see ANY male mental health worker being near as good or as wanted as most female mental health workers. Of course I might be wrong. I'm not saying I'm right. All I'm doing is giving my opinoin.

DeathMetalWife

As far as male therapists, psychiatrist, psychologist, etc. nope! Males are notoriously less understanding and have higher, harder expectations of their clients. There are things I'm not the least bit concerned about telling most female therapists that I wouldn't think of telling a male. Besides the fact that, even in the field of psychiatry, males are the ones who tend to be sexually as well as emotionally abusive. Very few females show tendencies to be sexually abusive to clients. There is always that underlying feeling that a lot of the reasons a person, male or female are seeking mental health services is because of male abuse of some form or another. That can make it very difficult to talk to a male about deeply personal emotions or even some other things. There are medical issues that are things that are definitely harder to even talk with a male about where there's little doubt that a female will most likely have way more sympathy than a male. Bottom line, I feel that you are pretty much "tooting your own horn" in telling us that males are higher demand than females. I would like to see the proof of that. It's my experience and not just belief that females are more in demand than males. I personally would go right by ten males to any one female. The last male I had any dealings with was for my Bella for her transplant and if he was on fire in my driveway, I wouldn't piss on him to put the fire out!!! I'm not going to go into all the reasons why, but he was the most disgusting thing I've had the displeasure of.m being forced to deal with I can think of in a long time!!

These are my thoughts on this topic. I can't see ANY male mental health worker being near as good or as wanted as most female mental health workers. Of course I might be wrong. I'm not saying I'm right. All I'm doing is giving my opinoin.
I couldn't agree with you more hun. Last male therapist I had made me hug him before leaving my appointments. I stopped going after the third time that happened. He was much larger than me, it made me feel unsafe. He was also pretty callous towards me if I disagreed with anything he said.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
I couldn't agree with you more hun. Last male therapist I had made me hug him before leaving my appointments. I stopped going after the third time that happened. He was much larger than me, it made me feel unsafe. He was also pretty callous towards me if I disagreed with anything he said.

So sorry that ever happened to you. Sadly, he probably got away with a lot more with other less strong girls. I've had my own experiences with male therapists as well, but nothing that was traumatizing.
I'm so glad you got away from him before things went too much further.

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
There are certain individuals who have no business being a therapist/counselor. The fact this person physically touched
you without permission is not only cringe-worthy but also probably an ethics violation and definitely a boundary issue.
Therapists are there to help you so you can help yourself, not berate you because you disagree with them. Having been in therapy off and during my childhood up until now, I've come across a few unethical and unprofessional people.

Back