PS4 announce

CellarQuinn

Rookie
One of the new features I like about the ps4 is the ability to stream your games to others consoles so they can watch that cool scene you always brag about that they never seem to appreciate!

fuck I wish you were kidding, fuck me, Da cuntz are gonna do that shit again :rage:
Yeah no shit.

"But you can stream some games to our dinky new handheld and buy all the old games again as digital media that will stream to your console!"

:rage:

STFU

tl;but I did read. I can't believe this guy leaves out one of the biggest things about cloud storage that is irksome. The whole lack of security with it, and the fact that the gub'ment can access your files on it. I think I heard that somewhere... :dawhat:

In all seriousness though, yeah.... fuck the cloud. When hard drives are getting larger and cheaper by the day, there is no reason to not store all your own files locally. None whatsoever.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
tl;but I did read. I can't believe this guy leaves out one of the biggest things about cloud storage that is irksome. The whole lack of security with it, and the fact that the gub'ment can access your files on it. I think I heard that somewhere... :dawhat:

In all seriousness though, yeah.... fuck the cloud. When hard drives are getting larger and cheaper by the day, there is no reason to not store all your own files locally. None whatsoever.
The way I see it, it's more about control over their own content and what you need to pay a month to use it.
Adobe is gonna stop making photoshop as a program, the next version is cloud based via subscription. Rather than sell a box in a store once a year you can be strung out paying a monthly bill instead for the next decade.

The way I see it, it's more about control over their own content and what you need to pay a month to use it.
Adobe is gonna stop making photoshop as a program, the next version is cloud based via subscription. Rather than sell a box in a store once a year you can be strung out paying a monthly bill instead for the next decade.
And that of course brings up another reason why this is such a hot topic for companies now; it'll be much more difficult to pirate that version of photoshop I'm sure.

OP
Yabaw

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
And that of course brings up another reason why this is such a hot topic for companies now; it'll be much more difficult to pirate that version of photoshop I'm sure.
As with anything. There will be ways round it. Though it may go to things like compromised accounts etc.