PTA Mom dresses in DRAG at Board Meeting. She's a TRANNY! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

While I don't agree with everything Knowles says in all of his opininions, I do agree that there is a gross double standard in this instance. If the school arranged to have a grown man dress up in drag - in a unitard - to do high kicks and splits on stage, then why is it frowned upon if a parent and member of the school community does the same same the dancing? I don't think most activists have the intention to prey upon children using things like this a vehicle, but certain LGBTQABC123 culture, such as drag shows are better suited in non-school environments. I can understand teaching and showing inclusion and acceptance, but there has to a be line drawn somewhere. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I love watching drag performances. I've said before, I consider what they do performance art.

However, I'd raise hell if there was a drag performer at my kid's school. That's NOT for schools to teach children. Parents teach children their moral values, not the fucking school. School is there to teach academics, and nothing else. And this is going way too far. It is a parent's prerogative to raise their children as racist homophobes if that's what they want to do. Its not the school's job to pass judgement on that.

luluo

Lurker

While I don't agree with everything Knowles says in all of his opininions, I do agree that there is a gross double standard in this instance. If the school arranged to have a grown man dress up in drag - in a unitard - to do high kicks and splits on stage, then why is it frowned upon if a parent and member of the school community does the same same the dancing? I don't think most activists have the intention to prey upon children using things like this a vehicle, but certain LGBTQABC123 culture, such as drag shows are better suited in non-school environments. I can understand teaching and showing inclusion and acceptance, but there has to a be line drawn somewhere. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

yes he should be arrested and beaten up for getting into shool

JayZee

I love watching drag performances. I've said before, I consider what they do performance art.

However, I'd raise hell if there was a drag performer at my kid's school. That's NOT for schools to teach children. Parents teach children their moral values, not the fucking school. School is there to teach academics, and nothing else. And this is going way too far. It is a parent's prerogative to raise their children as racist homophobes if that's what they want to do. Its not the school's job to pass judgement on that.
Agreed. πŸ’―

It belongs elsewhere. So does 'Drag Story Time' where they dress up in barely any clothes to read LGBTQ books and stories. It's just way too much to expose to children. Sexuality is not even on the average elementary school students mind, so to impose it upon them is wrong. I'd have the same objection to a straight woman or straight man dressing up like a prostitute doing the same. It's just not appropriate. I'm all for influencing kids with equality and discrimination...hate crimes etc, but it should be standardized and structured and incorporated into the curriculum. The whole thing is out of whack! 😡

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
drag queens aka retards have no place in schools, if they went to school, they would be out doing a decent job not dressing up as strippers and showing their privates to young kids, weirdos like this should be kept away from schools and if possible from all civilized society

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

ALL of that LGBTQABC to Fkn Z should B kept out of the Fkn Schools! Let the Kiddies develop on their own without the Confusion and Pressures these Confused Transtesticles promote! Better Yet,Bring that Fkn Thing to Me,And I'll Convert it into a "TRANSTESTICALITY"
Best thing for Our Species Peeps! And U all know it too! U know I'm right!!! Don't Ya??? πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP

JayZee

ALL of that LGBTQABC to Fkn Z should B kept out of the Fkn Schools! Let the Kiddies develop on their own without the Confusion and Pressures these Confused Transtesticles promote! Better Yet,Bring that Fkn Thing to Me,And I'll Convert it into a "TRANSTESTICALITY"
Best thing for Our Species Peeps! And U all know it too! U know I'm right!!! Don't Ya??? πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP
Well you ain't wrong. 😜

JayZee

drag queens aka retards have no place in schools, if they went to school, they would be out doing a decent job not dressing up as strippers and showing their privates to young kids, weirdos like this should be kept away from schools and if possible from all civilized society
It's so crazy that school boards and faculty not only condone it but incorporate it and promote it to children within the school. It's hypersexual and just plain old gross and strange behavior outside of the school as it is. To make it a part of the school is just outrageous. And CRAZY! πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It's so crazy that school boards and faculty not only condone it but incorporate it and promote it to children within the school. It's hypersexual and just plain old gross and strange behavior outside of the school as it is. To make it a part of the school is just outrageous. And CRAZY! πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
U said it Gorefriend! ✊
😑😑😑...SP

Back