Pulling out of Syria/Thoughts?

im turk and i hate kurdish terrorists. i enjoyed hard when terrorists killed each other (kurdish terrorists vs isis)
turks should have started earlier cleaning this area
its easy to complain about turkey but turkey is the one who has terrorists inside and outside the border and war in the neighborhood
kurds shouldnt hope for anything. syria's kurds have long been suppressed and denied basic rights.
usa would never let that kurds form a communist country in the middle east

OP
samael88

samael88

Well Known Member
im turk and i hate kurdish terrorists. i enjoyed hard when terrorists killed each other (kurdish terrorists vs isis)
turks should have started earlier cleaning this area
its easy to complain about turkey but turkey is the one who has terrorists inside and outside the border and war in the neighborhood
kurds shouldnt hope for anything. syria's kurds have long been suppressed and denied basic rights.
usa would never let that kurds form a communist country in the middle east
I guess that would be the reason for the Turks letting ISIS through their borders into Syria, the enemy of my enemy and all that. I know there is a long bloody history in the region between many of the ethnic groups wish is hard to overcome. Terrorism will never be the end all answer in any country, only a catalyst to affect change in war weary states to one extreme or the other. The real question is, where do the differing opinions within the relevant groups/states find their common ground? Certainly a large part of the problem must be cultural in some respect. All men must fight the urge to have their hearts hardened by violence if truly looking for a better tomorrow for their country. This goes for all men in any country.

The real question is, where do the differing opinions within the relevant groups/states find their common ground? Certainly a large part of the problem must be cultural in some respect.
really good question but i dont think theres an answer for that. due to historical events arabs and turks are very nationalist. when the ottoman empire was crumbling, the kurds saw separatist movements from others and developed a sense of nationality. since then they want a own country

mrln

silent ghost
maybe we shouldve slowly pulled out while syrians had a chance to better prepare themselves. trump covering his intrest in saudi where his fancy shmancy hotel is. our troops are there protecting it now and the prince. so ISIS was never "dead" as trump claimed. he never beat them,like he claims. he likes to think he did,but he didnt. all they did was lay low,re group and now are back. trump revived them,if anything. yes i understand not having troops overseas fighting what is not our business,so to speak. its not like he even brought them home anyway. so why did he pull them out of syria? oh yea,i forgot,for the prince...

maybe we shouldve slowly pulled out while syrians had a chance to better prepare themselves. trump covering his intrest in saudi where his fancy shmancy hotel is. our troops are there protecting it now and the prince. so ISIS was never "dead" as trump claimed. he never beat them,like he claims. he likes to think he did,but he didnt. all they did was lay low,re group and now are back. trump revived them,if anything. yes i understand not having troops overseas fighting what is not our business,so to speak. its not like he even brought them home anyway. so why did he pull them out of syria? oh yea,i forgot,for the prince...
eu is crying when usa acts like a world police but when usa left syria
eu be like: how dare you, u leAve sYriA iN tHe mIddLe oF tHe War!?
Fuck 2 face
Please nuke us (me included)

We should’ve stayed in... The economy needs war!
LOL the economy needs war. More like the people who are embezzling billions of dollars from the country need war. So that they can have a cover up as to where OUR fucking money is going. They love the perpetual warring while sending shit arms that we have had stock piled forever and putting the weapons development money right into their pockets.

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
trump covering his intrest in saudi where his fancy shmancy hotel is.
The fuck do the Saudis have going besides being the spiritual home of ISIS? The USA is selling them a fucking shitload of military hardware and it's being destroyed by a 67 year old shepard with a Iranian anti tank missle. Those bearded paedophiles can't even beat Houthis let alone fuck with the Russians, who OWN Syria now.

Anyway looks like Pelosi and Schumer and one Republican who hates Trump (who's not seeking re-election either lmao), are headed over to Syria to talk with "leaders" and get the Jihad back on again seen as Trump has pumped the brakes on their proxy war. Why hang around? you going to guard ISIS prisoners or rebuild towns, declare a new Israel next to turkey for homeless Kurds? the Kurd YPG and SDF joined with Assad already, Obama's mercenary Islamists joined the Russians, all on the same team now. Turkey is NATO. Gonna fight Russia next and side with erdogan? He's busy building his very own mini-caliphate anyway.

Get the fuck away from that shitshow, unless ISIS magically find 50,000 armed farmers again with high video production values but you'd also need President Hillary for that to happen, "magically", like how Obama did it the first time.

All they wanted was Assad gone, then sweep away the Islamic state so that fancy gas and oil pipe for Europe could go in, to a port the Russians are now docked in. Then the Europeans wouldn't have to buy fuel from Russia anymore, which they abso-fucking-lutely rely on, and it would put a big dent in the Russian budget, just to rub it in. Now it's all fucked, Trump doesn't care :lol:

In fact 80 per cent of the gas that Russian state-controlled company Gazprom produces is sold to Europe, so maintaining this crucial market is very important.

But Europe doesn’t like being so reliant on Russia for fuel and has been trying to reduce its dependence. It’s a move that is supported by the United States as it would weaken Russian influence over Europe.

ForeverDaRkMiND

Long Time Lurker
The Kurds have been invaluable allies to America for 20 plus years. Trumps move is so damaging. Already the Kurds are allying with the Syrian army.
The Kurds are hired guns. Why would you want to risk American lives to be fighting that non-winnable war? We didn't and we wouldn't. That's why we armed them, trained them and financially supported them. They are not a true ally in any sense. And you just pointed out how they switched sides already....they go to whomever can arm them, protect them or pay them. We needed them to do our dirty work so you wouldn't have to see soldiers returning home in boxes on the news. Our use for them is done for now. If we ever need them again, I can guarantee you they will coming running back with open arms. Also, this was no major pull out in any regard. A few hundred soldiers. A few hundred soldiers is not going to make any difference in their war. Besides, the narrative you see on tv is not exactly what is happening anyways. I have seen various twitter feeds from ISIS showing a very different story on the ground. IMO, these events are just some that are going to lead up to the next war and it will be fought in Iraq....again.

mrln

silent ghost
@D.O.A. prince (whateverthefuckhisnameis) owns trump. been owning him for plenty of years. hes "loaned" trump money and bailed trump out of trouble. even his son in law. thats where the interest is. this prince is trumps "bad dream" rt now. why pull out of syria,and put another 1500 troops in saudi,and not bring them home,like he said he was going to? because isis is on th eloose again,and were there to protect saudi and the oil fields. and isis,who trump said he "killed/ended" them. :lol:

KiloJuliette

The Nibba Romeo
I love how we’re going to Iraq lmao I’ve always wanted to go there! The older marines I’m my unit told stories and showed pictures of gold and other valuable resources they smuggled back in the old days!

OP
samael88

samael88

Well Known Member
I would assume we always have troops everywhere there's conflict. I often feel like their statements of, "we're bringing troops home", are often just for the sound bites in the media. Seems like all the recent presidents have said the same before.

I like the idea of, keeping a pulse on the patient but not doing surgery. If that makes any sense. We don't necessarily need this "patient" alive anyhow.