Pulling out of Syria/Thoughts?

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
@D.O.A. prince (whateverthefuckhisnameis) owns trump. been owning him for plenty of years. hes "loaned" trump money and bailed trump out of trouble. even his son in law. thats where the interest is. this prince is trumps "bad dream" rt now. why pull out of syria,and put another 1500 troops in saudi,and not bring them home,like he said he was going to? because isis is on th eloose again,and were there to protect saudi and the oil fields. and isis,who trump said he "killed/ended" them. :lol:
President Trump personally "loaned" money from saudi's while in office? is that really what you're saying? Or are you saying he sold them apartments and a yacht when he was just a real estate mogul? Don't you think the NY Times or cnn would be reminding you every week of that transaction if there was a shred of evidence for your bullshit claim?

You seem more concerned for billionaires that become politicians than career politicians who become billionaires. The democrats truly have an army of useful idiots.

t19tmstuiot31.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
President Trump personally "loaned" money from saudi's while in office? is that really what you're saying? Or are you saying he sold them apartments and a yacht when he was just a real estate mogul? Don't you think the NY Times or cnn would be reminding you every week of that transaction if there was a shred of evidence for your bullshit claim?

You seem more concerned for billionaires that become politicians than career politicians who become billionaires. The democrats truly have an army of useful idiots.

View attachment 386486
not everything is in the ny times. this was in the 80-90's. he borrowed millions for his failed ventures for a bail out. thats what im saying.politicians suck in general. be it if they were billionaires prior,or became billionaires while. all are crooked and corrupt. if one wasnt before they got into politics,they will be during and remain to be there after. yet again,some one who lives across the pond who gets glimpses of the newspaper,thinks they know all. :rolleyes: this countryprobably wasnt even a thought in your pea brain till you got older i bet. and im not one who blames trumpfor these countrys problems. hes creating more and and making others worse. hes a puppet. scapegoat for the top 400 richest families who actually run this country. they just find the biggest asshole that will fit the bill to do their dirty work. trump is a no body. nothng more than a bullet shield. but cant shut the fuck up,which makes him a bigger asshole. you forgot to add your buddy moscow mitch,who has been in for 45yrs.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Was wondering what people were thinking about Trump pulling out of Syria/abandoning the Kurds?

Personally I don't like the idea of the US. fighting other people's wars or the idea of a never ending war (which, one could argue, war or at least US participation in overseas conflict is never ending). Though I don't know a lot about the Kurds or their beliefs but I do seem to find them more agreeable than their opponents in Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Also don't like giving all these shitheads weapons either, just look at what happened to the arms we gave Iraq. Perhaps pulling out would be the best long term solution (true in more ways than one) or never getting involved in the first place.
That's the thing right?Let different Countries Fight their own Wars!...And if your gonna stick your nose into it;Then it's Full in,or Full out!...SP

Do you have maybe the double citizenship. (Doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft - Deutsch/Türkisch)?
I had turkish passport and since 3 years german passport.
I think there are some requirements to get them both but i dont care.
Now im a paper-german

Reactions: McM
Was wondering what people were thinking about Trump pulling out of Syria/abandoning the Kurds?

Personally I don't like the idea of the US. fighting other people's wars or the idea of a never ending war (which, one could argue, war or at least US participation in overseas conflict is never ending). Though I don't know a lot about the Kurds or their beliefs but I do seem to find them more agreeable than their opponents in Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Also don't like giving all these shitheads weapons either, just look at what happened to the arms we gave Iraq. Perhaps pulling out would be the best long term solution (true in more ways than one) or never getting involved in the first place.
I don't like the Middle East in general it's never going to be fixed so our so called leaders should just stop with the idea that peace will ever come to that region.

LucifBird

Evil Overwatch

I think his decision is wise. She has no military background, and is learning how to deal with the Soldiers/Marines/Sailors & Air Men and Women(s) deaths, and it is bothering him rightfully so. She has been signing a lot of condolence letters to deceased soldiers siblings and he does not want to have to do that anymore. America has been at the forefront of OEF since 2001. NATO is basically led by America, and our actions have paved the way for a successful campaign against terrorists / isis Dickheads. It is time we step aside and let great Britain/Australia/Germany/Canada....etc, take the necessary steps required to achieve big results on the War on Terror. We have enabled our allies to succeed in the fight. Isis is diminishing rapidly, and it's time we step aside and move forward on other endeavors. I believe he made a wise choice for somebody who is not a military strategist. I did not vote, and I probably will not again, but I think Trump is doing a good job as president! He is producing results oh, and he is backing up his words with actions that are producing results and successful outcomes. I know a lot of people hate Trump and his supporters, but I really don't give a fuck. IMO, he is doing a great job, and I hope he is elected for a second term in office as POTUS. Personally, I lost two of my Brothers in Arms in Afghanistan/OEF. R.I.P Gentleman.
Screenshot_20191023-232148.png
Screenshot_20191023-232403.png

LucifBird

Evil Overwatch
I think his decision is wise. He has no military background, and is learning how to deal with the Soldiers/Marines/Sailors & Air Men and Women(s) deaths, and it is bothering him, a lot. Understandably so. He has been signing a lot of condolence letters to deceased soldiers Siblings(Mother's/Father's), and he does not want to have to do that anymore. America has been at the forefront of OEF since 2001. NATO is basically led by America, and our actions have paved the way for a successful campaign against terrorists / isis Dickheads. It is time we step aside and let great Britain/Australia/Germany/Canada....etc, take the necessary steps required to achieve big results on the War on Terror. We have enabled our Allies to succeed in the fight. Isis is diminishing rapidly, and it's time we move forward on other endeavors. I believe he made a wise choice for somebody who is not a military strategist. I did not vote, and I probably will not again, but I think Trump is doing a good job as president! He is producing results and he is backing up his words with actions that are producing results and successful outcomes as well. I know a lot of people hate Trump and his supporters, but I really don't give a fuck. IMO, he is doing a great job, and I hope he is elected for a second term in office as POTUS. Personally, I lost two of my Brothers in Arms in Afghanistan/OEF, and have bared witness to countless others suffering. R.I.P Gentleman. View attachment 386842View attachment 386843
il_340x270.1515269220_kxsy.jpg

McM

Forum Veteran
Good the Syrian Kurds weren't too pissed over that to close the channel of information which leads at last to the execution of the IS leader recently.