punch like a man damn it

KBlock

Wicked Clown
God damn it you isn't this video longer!!!! That was clearly a chick dressed like a dude got mad because she's still a bitch and put her hands on a man not thinking he would do something. Young black men (teenagers) are the most disrespectful creatures walking this Earth at the moment lol baby, old lady, females they don't care they will swing if they feel any need to. There disgusting I can't l stand it rant l over

God damn it you isn't this video longer!!!! That was clearly a chick dressed like a dude got mad because she's still a bitch and put her hands on a man not thinking he would do something. Young black men (teenagers) are the most disrespectful creatures walking this Earth at the moment lol baby, old lady, females they don't care they will swing if they feel any need to. There disgusting I can't l stand it rant l over
And breath πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

guyme91 πŸ“¦πŸ”’

Kinky weirdo Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
It's worth a shot I'm a pretty nasty bitch myself lol!!! And I have not seen your gif either lol
Ah, maybe you have signatures disabled then. I didn't know that could be done. Anyway I'm into kinky stuff that freaks most people out. It was that stuff which actually brought be to gore. A lot of gore is just taking kinky things way way too far in some way.