Pussy riot verdict in Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
yes, you are stupid. too fucking to understand why you are stupid. what do you mean "if"? why would i put myself in their place when im obviously against what they did?
I never said you did or you would. Then what you said about prison being easier is even stupider now because you have NO idea what any prison is like and according to your statement, and you never will. How can you make A blanket statement when you yourself have nothing to compare it too. That's stupid.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
its not free speech. its being a cunt with the purpose of upseting people. well, they got what the want. you and rollsballmomma can complain all you want.
,Awe....and now your just acting childish by name calling. That's not A sign of intelligence now is it.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Prisons in this country have only been what i would call clean and orderly recently and that's discounting all the Victorian ones where the last stretch i did we used the light switch to power the radio and the toilet had only been fitted into the cells recently like mid 90's

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I never said you did or you would. Then what you said about prison being easier is even stupider now because you have NO idea what any prison is like and according to your statement, and you never will. How can you make A blanket statement when you yourself have nothing to compare it too. That's stupid.
i can say you know about as much as i do, nither of us ever been in russian prison.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
,Awe....and now your just acting childish by name calling. That's not A sign of intelligence now is it.
so is liking everything the other said for ego boost like a pair of dogs licking each others balls. but i'd rather be childish than a stupid 50 yr old woman.

ubee

shalom
after listening to the actual footage, they got off easy. even hasselhof's music sounds angelic compared to that shite

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
after listening to the actual footage, they got off easy. even hasselhof's music sounds angelic compared to that shite

cheech-marin-lost-7f34c.jpg

Gunluvr

Fresh Meat
Religion is control! nothing more or less.
I'd love to see the look on your face if you ever got 2 years in prison.
Those girls didn't really care because in Soviet Russia prison does you.
No, government is control. Religion is the expression of one's inner faith among like minded people. They got what they deserved; I wish the United States had such a strong leader as Vladimir Putin. No apologies and no mercy. Those three idiots won't be doing it again despite their smirks.

Back