Queens guard warns a tourist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Dang, grumpy or what lol

They all respond like that. Tourists forget they are actually soldiers with a prestigious position, guarding the fucking Queen!

Don’t get in their way during changing of the guard or they shout and shove you out of the way.

Take the piss and you get a loaded gun pointed at you as they shout “step back from the Queen’s Guard”.

Vwj

NewbieX
Dang, grumpy or what lol
How would you feel if you were doing your job and some fucking dumb cunt came up to you and started touching your stuff or get in your way?

Take the piss and you get a loaded gun pointed at you as they shout “step back from the Queen’s Guard”.
Yeah the gun is only loaded while on high alert, although there is ammo close by, plus they are aloud to carry 6 rounds in a pouch on their belts

Vwj

NewbieX
I love this video I'd love to shake his hand . People know not to touch but decide they will anyways try and push the buttons.
Maybe not while he’s on duty tho eh?
These guys are pretty cool. I would not mess with them. They all seem to have a commanding voice...I know I'd listen to them!
All professional soldiers, all have been in the battle arena at one time or another during their service, and not shitty desk jobs, proper front line shit

LjDes

Deviant
How would you feel if you were doing your job and some fucking dumb cunt came up to you and started touching your stuff or get in your way?

Yeah the gun is only loaded while on high alert, although there is ammo close by, plus they are aloud to carry 6 rounds in a pouch on their belts
Before we had a no customer policy on the shop floor there were a few times I felt like barking lol The worst truckers were the fuckin' bible thumpers...ugh

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The Household Division are all gay. This is well known.
Don't tell Me;They all like Da Horse Cock!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
20211029_194933.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
They all respond like that. Tourists forget they are actually soldiers with a prestigious position, guarding the fucking Queen!

Don’t get in their way during changing of the guard or they shout and shove you out of the way.

Even if they do not have live cartridges in their magazines most of the time, those bayonets and sabers are still very real and sharp if somebody wants to fuck around and find out.

Back