--QUOTES of the DAY-- (1 Viewer)

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
--QUOTES of the DAY--

"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget." - Thomas Szasz

"Confusion is always the most honest response." - Marty Indik

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology."
-Carl Sagan

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself.
What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."
--Hermann Hesse

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein

"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." - Peter York

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to create an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat steak." - Jay Leno

"I don't really trust a sane person." - Lyle Alzado

aqua

Rookie
when people are choking they're usually dead serious and when they're dead serious its usually really funny -jim morrison

rosewest

Innocent Victim
"I actually think I may be possessed with demons, I was dropped on my head as a kid."

....Dennis Rader

rosewest

Innocent Victim
"I wasn't going to rob her, or touch her. I was just going to kill her."

....David Berkowitz....Son of Sam

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." - sarah

"What you call dog with no legs?
Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come." - jude

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." - bob

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
"We hate some persons because we do not know them; and we will not know them because we hate them." - Charles Caleb Colton

rosewest

Innocent Victim
"That is my ambition, to have killed more people-more helpless people-than any man or woman who has ever lived."

.... Jane Toppan

diamondgypsy

~spm gypsy~
"The only thing worse than a man you can't control is a man you can." - Margo Kaufman

"Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another." - H. L. Mencken

"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." - Carlos Casteneda

Users who are viewing this thread