R. Kelly has been sentenced. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
US singer R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for using his celebrity status to sexually abuse children and women.

Anybody see that clip of him in like Ethiopia singing 🎶 do you have your passport 🎶 did u get your shots 🎶 do you want to come to Americaaaaaa with Rob.... fucking pure sex trafficking cringe. Filthy nigger now back to the gutter with u

Dolly

Uppity cunt
He will be missed. By someone. Who I have no idea.
To be fair most people only know that one song 'I believe I can fly' Im sure he had more genuinely no idea, but apparently radio stations are now refusing to play him. Im just hoping someones kids been touched up by Ed Sheerhan.

I wonder if he will suicide prison tho. Must be so fucking tough after a celebrity, wealthy lifestyle. On the bright side he will be known as R.I.P. Kelly.

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
Good. Fuck him.
What i do not understand is the parents of these girls sold them off to him and the girls became infatuated with the money, mansions, cars, piss, ect.. And when he became broke they decided to speak up.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
US singer R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for using his celebrity status to sexually abuse children and women.

NICE! Now His Raping Rump will B introduced to the Wet End of some "HONKIN BLACK SAUSAGE"
"Brace Yourself Kelly"
"Their gonna Feed Yer Belly"
Cum Stop Shop is the One Stop Shop! And this Shop is Called;
"KELLY'S IMPORTS"
Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Back