Race Riots in Moscow (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Personally, I'd love to live in a society full of people that think the way Japanese people do. I probably wouldn't feel the way I do now so much, living around a bunch of fucking nuts that would rather blow themselves up with grenades or take their children and jump off of cliffs rather than surrender. lulz.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
My guess is people that want to make good money, or people that want to live in a strange but very orderly society of very strange but very nice polite people...

Yeah. You'd think. But like the majority of the immigrants here, they want to complain,cause problems,and bring their shitty ways.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Where do you live?

As far as I know Japan has very strict immigration laws, and the majority of the people are nationalists of some sort.

Here in the West, stupid liberals and communists want our great nations flooded with blacks and browns that will destroy everything we have built.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Where do you live?

As far as I know Japan has very strict immigration laws, and the majority of the people are nationalists of some sort.

Here in the West, stupid liberals and communists want our great nations flooded with blacks and browns that will destroy everything we have built.
In the US.

The US has strict immigration laws,too, ask anyone coming from a 1st rate country rather than a 3rd world crap-hole.

Although they arent as flooded as we are, the import there share of garbage,(North Koreans, Iranian drug-addicts,New Zealands biggest screw-ups,etc.)

Back