animals Raging Rodeo Bull (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
After the 4th whack to the back of the head on that metal pipe I'm pretty sure that will cause death simply because that's the part of the brain that controls the heart and lungs. So brain damage there is the fatal kind, not like getting whacked in the front which just destroys your memory.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
I thought you re talking about the bulls of the Rodeo Drive that believe they are somebody because they can afford expensive cars lol

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
After the 4th whack to the back of the head on that metal pipe I'm pretty sure that will cause death simply because that's the part of the brain that controls the heart and lungs. So brain damage there is the fatal kind, not like getting whacked in the front which just destroys your memory.
Well that should make him learn his lesson.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Please film this if it ever happens.
ya i wanna see that too
If anyone tied a belt tight around my scrotum and then climbed on my back in front of a load of nob-ends and shit music I would also go on a killing spree!

That looked fatal. Several head blows, potentially neck snapping and a crushed chest wall and mid spine to finish it off. Well deserved.
i have ridden horses who try to do the same thing-- scrape you off on a fence....
livestock know what they are doing when they smash you on the walls

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
That was so satisfying to watch. Fucking love it when the animals fuck up a person, that bull knew exactly what it was doing, deserves to put in a field with limitless bitches for its pleasure.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Let's welcome Jose to a lifetime of eating his meals through a straw.
View attachment 611116
tenor(2).gif

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'm fucking dying ... and that music with the guy shouting with excitement - dunno what he was saying but sounded like "Lasso Lasso" he got that RIGHT the Bull turned him into a fucking LASSO !!! LMFAO :lulz:

Back