Random acts that resulted in death

🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

Vacant, Composed
Ah some of that was a tad rough.. I seem to actually feel a bit when I see the road accidents with pedestrians these days :/ always picture poor old mother stood at a bus shelter or someplace, just wouldn't be able to react in time and splat! Blood and bits everywhere..
But still..
That guy getting crushed between his fence and his bin was some funny stuff aha..
And the fire incident! The poor fucker trying to run and that one person crawling then just (I assume) giving up.. that's a tough way to go..

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The kid that was first seen in the video and the guy who jumped off of a platform and landed in the snow didn't die.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
DollyDeath said:
What was the fire one mid way?

Dolly, the one you're referring to was the result of a train wreck at a train station in Cairo, Egypt. It occurred in February of this year.

The fire was due to the locomotive's fuel tank exploding, thus sending diesel fuel spray and accompanying flames into the station.

Regards,
-Ward

Mebeco

Lurker
What is the significance of the goat headed creature at the beginning and end of the video? This video should have a warning about the music contained there in. it’s worse than all the atrocities we see in the video.
The name on the video is BAFFOMET - a different spelling of Baphomet The goat headed idol associated, in modern times with the occult. The image is the traditional representation of Baphomet. Hope this helps