Random dead american soldiers (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Some soldiers rape innocent women and kill innocent people so 50/50
It's debatable. You can't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Unfortunately, many bad soldiers walk away with their devious deeds, it really shows that karma is just bullshit superstition for people that can't face the fact that sometimes the bad guys win. Most times it's the good ones that take their final twisted dirt nap in a equally twisted country.

we should have nuked the whole fucking area, the only reason other country's mess with us now is because they forgot Hiroshima ( spelling maybe wrong on that ) I just watched a bunch off kids age 8-13 shoot a bunch of Americans. They all need to die!! IM over people talking about innocent females and children.
And if you disagree feel free Message me and Ill give you my home address.
I served in Syria was in 6 years. I get the tribalism involved in seeing your own dead and I thank you for caring. Thing is it’s kinda like the joker said in the 2008 dark knight movie a convoy of 50 soldiers gets blown up its okay cause they are supposed to die, but one little old lady gets shot and everyone looses their minds

I served in Syria was in 6 years. I get the tribalism involved in seeing your own dead and I thank you for caring. Thing is it’s kinda like the joker said in the 2008 dark knight movie a convoy of 50 soldiers gets blown up its okay cause they are supposed to die, but one little old lady gets shot and everyone looses their minds
You can’t expect to send us to these countries and the people not fight back tho

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
We've been in the sandbox for going on 20 years now but you hardly find any pics of US/Coalition bodies. What gives?
Back in the early 2000's, you could find plenty of pics and video of American military being blown up, killed, sniped on Ogrish. Those were the best of times if you like this sort of thing.

I distinctly remember a video of a slain CIA agent in Iraq/Afghanistan where his captives actually showed his Military ID card (CAC) on camera so you could see he was part of the DOD. He looked drugged and they had him tied down to a chair so he couldn't move. Some time later they cut his throat, but it looked like he was dead already from whatever had been done prior. Creepy video, but it's been scrubbed from the internet. Haven't seen it since.

We lost thousands and thousands of personnel in the Middle East conflict, but those videos and pics never stay on the internet long.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
It’s hard to sort on a phone so sorry for bad formatting and any reposts! Here are some dead seal team members after operation red wings and some Mogadishu picsView attachment 429519
I bet then after a week the whole city was bombed to ruin and ashes along with all the Negroes
Americans take usually tough revenge if an American citizen is murdered by foreigners

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Here are some dead SEAL team members after Operation Red Wings.

"Operation Red Wings" in Afghanistan...

A group of sandal-clad Muslims killed 11 Navy SEALS and 8 Army Special Ops members.

Needless to say, "Operation Red Wings" was a dismal failure.

Regards,
-Ward

Back